Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grudges Over The Years.

leigh white

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Man U aside, we've got to be the most hated club in the North West.

"No one likes us, we don't care" :yahoo:

If only

Now it's, other clubs don't like us, forest green dont like us, nobody likes us

We've gone soft

apparently the skirmish between the bin dippers and millwall stems back to seven lads getting knifed in 74- hearing some right tales about events... I know I have grudges that I will never let go- perhaps that means I'm in the wrong, or losing out... some things you just cant let go though

2 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

apparently the skirmish between the bin dippers and millwall stems back to seven lads getting knifed in 74- hearing some right tales about events... I know I have grudges that I will never let go- perhaps that means I'm in the wrong, or losing out... some things you just cant let go though

Got told by a millwall fan that it was the Everton fan who originally had the knife, had posed with pics on Facebook with it, dropped it in the skirmish then had it used on him 

Could be bollocks though 

25 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Got told by a millwall fan that it was the Everton fan who originally had the knife, had posed with pics on Facebook with it, dropped it in the skirmish then had it used on him 

Could be bollocks though 

What are the odds on that happening in all that chaos? I've seen the footage and the Millwall knifer jumps over a wall and gets to the front where the fists are flying. Then the scouser comes through from the back windmilling.

Fake Newshite!

43 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Could be bollocks though 

I saw this and the supposed proof which looked inconclusive (some of these sites are surely just assisting police enquiries?!).