Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leeds away

burnden

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

497 whites was the official figure

Well, there was a lot of noise for that number - it seemed a few more than that while we were there. Shame we lost (again) but as stated before, we didn't do so bad & Leeds weren't that much better than us - they won't go up on that performance, Sheff U, Norwich, WBA, even PNE are better than them. We're running out of games although some fight like yesterday gives me a bit of hope - I know, I know...

Anyway, better check up on my mate who I lost at Leeds station - last time I spoke to him, he got on the wrong train & was at fucking Filey!!! :rofl:

1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Well, there was a lot of noise for that number - it seemed a few more than that while we were there. Shame we lost (again) but as stated before, we didn't do so bad & Leeds weren't that much better than us - they won't go up on that performance, Sheff U, Norwich, WBA, even PNE are better than them. We're running out of games although some fight like yesterday gives me a bit of hope - I know, I know...

Anyway, better check up on my mate who I lost at Leeds station - last time I spoke to him, he got on the wrong train & was at fucking Filey!!! :rofl:

Your mate is a character:lol:

Pole is now the worst of all the players we've tried at right back this season.

Donaldson works hard, but is dreadful and goes down way too easily for a big lad. It wasn't a foul before their winner, he just got brushed aside.

Fighting spirit and effort unquestionable today, just lacking quality still. That said, similar efforts against lesser teams should produce points.

Talk of Marvin Emnes on a free agency, can't be worse than TheDon, surely?

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Ha Ha, you always lose something, wallets, phone and now mates :D

Good to meet you & RW. Yep, pretty apt really as the team always fucking lose as well. He's still not answering his phone - I'll let the emergency services know if I don't hear from him before Wenesday/Thursday. :help:

58 minutes ago, Traf said:

Pole is now the worst of all the players we've tried at right back this season.

Donaldson works hard, but is dreadful and goes down way too easily for a big lad. It wasn't a foul before their winner, he just got brushed aside.

Fighting spirit and effort unquestionable today, just lacking quality still. That said, similar efforts against lesser teams should produce points.

Talk of Marvin Emnes on a free agency, can't be worse than TheDon, surely?

Interesting one Olkowski. I didn’t watch yesterday, was it 352 or 442? He’s clearly shown he is a very good right back at this level, he was brilliant for the first 7-10 games as a right back, with Ameobi generally in front of him.

But, with Parky pissing about with every formation possible he seems to have gone backwards and he clearly can’t play / hates playing as a wing back. I’d like to think that with a new manager, a bit of stability and playing as part of a settled back 4 he could get back to being the quality right back that we saw he can be.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

He hasnt got any mates

When he left Daubhill to sell veg in Preston the stags head had a celebration party :D

Cheeky twat, you're obviously still blaming me for you losing your Sta Prest at Watford. :D

• The topic was unpinned