Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Anymore detail? 

I don't know any more than that about him, but I did hear that Ken is telling people he's signed everything he has to sign to get the deal done. Whether you believe him or not is a personal choice but hopefully we find out soon.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

I don't know any more than that about him, but I did hear that Ken is telling people he's signed everything he has to sign to get the deal done. Whether you believe him or not is a personal choice but hopefully we find out soon.

So, are we billionaires yet or semi skint, semi rich? I’d gladly take defeat in every game for the rest of this season in exchange for a new owner/board who will keep us out of the news for all the wrong things and get us progressing on the pitch

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Bonnar intimated on Twitter that bid was floundering said that there would be news on Basran bid in today’s news, in today’s news PP intimating new owners might be present, nothing about the Basran bid in paper. Bonnars a cunt. :) 

I hope the new owners are not  at the game they see the shit served up on the pitch they may back out! 

52 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

WTF do you get info like that from. A PM will suffice. 

I hope he isn't a ukrainian whose wealth is based on the energy pipeline from Russia to the West, they are about to lose that in a couple of years when the new Russian pipeline that bypasses Ukrane opens in a couple of years :)

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If it's russian gas how does a Ukrainian get so wealthy from a pipeline through his country?

Do they charge rent?

Don’t ask these kinds of questions, we know where you live ...:ph34r: 

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If it's russian gas how does a Ukrainian get so wealthy from a pipeline through his country?

Do they charge rent?

Russiand pay rent on all the land the gas pipeline goes through, plus the Ukranians charge the Russians for a number of things involved, they have to use Ukrainian energy companies as some of the gas is offloaded in the Ukrane and distribution to other nations, all of these the Russians get charged a premium for

On 09/02/2019 at 10:27, Mounts Kipper said:
Just now, onlyoneawalker said:

Would appear from sun article that HMRC are owed £1m subject of winding up petition and Council £1.5m in rates I reckon Ken’s out of options now so its get this deal down or admin before Easter 

I don't think he as anymore options sell or admin.