Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

21 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Hey Sluff you revealed it to me a while ago during one of our friendly phases over on your site. Didn't realise it would upset you so much, given your liking for revealing PI about others but seeing as it seems to bother you I'll be sure not to use it again

I don't disclose my personal information to anyone in anything other than the most general of terms on social media, and most certainly wouldn't have done so to you.

I've no idea where you have obtained my personal stuff from, or what efforts you have taken to do so and my concern is the protection and safety of my family from nutjobs who have clearly taken some meaningless internet grudge you hold against me and have now brought it into the real world.

You aren't a spotty kid who has behaved impetuously, you are a grown man who has acted calculatingly and deliberately over a long period of time and have now escalated your perceived grievance against me to real life.

It as gone too far now, it is no longer a game when you do things like this.

This isn't about what opinions I hold about Anderson, the ST or anything else over the years, this is you simply being personal and vindictive and I will not let it go any further.

I would like to thank those people above for their kind comments about me. 

I am not being a tart or anything by posting no further on here.

Forums are meant to be for fun, not to have to worry about someone with a grudge over fuck all, prying into my personal life and no doubt that of my family too.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I don't disclose my personal information to anyone in anything other than the most general of terms on social media, and most certainly wouldn't have done so to you.

I've no idea where you have obtained my personal stuff from, or what efforts you have taken to do so and my concern is the protection and safety of my family from nutjobs who have clearly taken some meaningless internet grudge you hold against me and have now brought it into the real world.

You aren't a spotty kid who has behaved impetuously, you are a grown man who has acted calculatingly and deliberately over a long period of time and have now escalated your perceived grievance against me to real life.

It as gone too far now, it is no longer a game when you do things like this.

This isn't about what opinions I hold about Anderson, the ST or anything else over the years, this is you simply being personal and vindictive and I will not let it go any further.

I would like to thank those people above for their kind comments about me. 

I am not being a tart or anything by posting no further on here.

Forums are meant to be for fun, not to have to worry about someone with a grudge over fuck all, prying into my personal life and no doubt that of my family too.

Well come back under another name, put a few spelling mistakes in, then we won't know it's you. Hardly...:D

• Site Supporter

Kinell, its getting really bad now...Spreading from FB and twatter onto here.

From my take on this (from what others have previously posted and commented) Kane57 is a ginger bloke from LOV and Sluffy is a formerly retired blike from LOV.

If ive been personal there no intenion was meant, but fuck me this is all about opinions isnt it, if we cant air them on here and have a bit of banter and a moan then we are seriosly getting fucked up as fans and a club.........................................

1 hour ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

Seeing we are releasing personal information about each other, can I mention Big E watched me have a piss once?

Don't be thinking you're special. He'll look at anyone's knob given half a chance.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I’ve shared fluids with half of this board and every fucker has my wife’s bank details. 

We've either shared fluids or old programmes. In my case it wasn't fluids. You're right though, I have your wife's bank account number.

5 hours ago, Sluffy said:

This is an odd take considering you posted some lads Twitter account on here the other week because you thought it was mine. Where's my witness protection programme?

And the employment history of someone else, because they were quoted in the Bolton News saying something negative about Ken.

Some people do take the business of talking about football on the internet far too seriously, but you are also one of those people.

Edited by Tombwfc

39 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

This is an odd take considering you posted some lads Twitter account on here the other week because you thought it was mine. Where's my witness protection programme?

And the employment history of someone else, because they were quoted in the Bolton News saying something negative about Ken.

Some people do take the business of talking about football on the internet far too seriously, but you are also one of those people.

Not true.

I enquired if you were the same Tom who had a Twitter account with an 'Anderson out' statement - and I've never posted any employment history of any random person being negative to Anderson in the Bolton News.

Everything I have posted as been in the public domain - that is why I can and do link to them.

Manning has published stuff about me that wasn't.

Big, big difference.

My private life includes my family and even if you happened to think I was the biggest knob on this forum it gives no one the right to go delving into that just because of something you don't agree about that I've posted on a footy forum.

If it's not nipped in the bud now how much further will it have been taken?

I'm not prepared to find that out.

Some people do indeed take talking about football on the internet far too seriously but I do know the difference between the web and real life but unfortunately it seems some clearly don't.

Such harassment and intrusion as got to stop and I'm ending it by going.

13 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Think I posted at the time but I remember on awol, two lads had a feud that led to one of em sending a full folder of transcripts to the other guys boss which led to him getting the sack. 

That shouldn't be allowed, if youre posting anonymously in your own time it has nothing to do with your employer.

Something similar happened on another forum I post on,  a guy took screenshots of a conversation and sent them to the posters wife. Proper dick move.

• Site Supporter

I'm not sure about this "involving my family" bit. Plenty folk on here know me and my family. I know the posters on here and their families. I'm not sure how their knowledge of mine and my knowledge of theirs could give either party a psychological advantage.

There are two cunts on Twitter who think it's fair game to publicly post stuff about my past, which has cost me a considerable amount of money and has created issues for me with some of my personal relationships. 

I've dealt with one of them and I'm in the process of dealing with the other, without bleating about it (too much) on social media.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Traf said:

There are two cunts on Twitter who think it's fair game to publicly post stuff about my past, which has cost me a considerable amount of money and has created issues for me with some of my personal relationships. 

I've dealt with one of them and I'm in the process of dealing with the other, without bleating about it (too much) on social media.

How much do hitmen cost these days? B)

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

How much do hitmen cost these days? B)

I wouldn't know. I've dealt with him on my own and with far more subtlety than violence.

He told me that "it was surprising what you can find if you dig around on the internet"

I agreed with him, but the stuff I found and sent him was more startling than surprising, I think.

People don't like you sending them pictures of their own home, wife and kids etc etc for some reason.

10 hours ago, Kane57 said:

Hey Sluff you revealed it to me a while ago during one of our friendly phases over on your site. Didn't realise it would upset you so much, given your liking for revealing PI about others but seeing as it seems to bother you I'll be sure not to use it again

Is this the “apology”?