Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

I was raised in a garden shed, I got a lump of coal at Christmas and birthdays and was reliant on catching mice for sustenance - which we* then ooked over a candle...

My parents and siblings lived in the (reasonably nice) house, but I lived in the shed.**

* me and Crusty Pippin.

** with Crusty Pippin.

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ll question Single handedly, he leant on ED many many times, even on the day Eddie passed away he had the begging bowl in front of Eddie. 

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

So did he speak to him on the day he died?

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I never said he did. 

Make your mind up.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

If you're there as an adult it's by choice, therefore it doesn't count.

Am I missing something here? Isn't the Jasmine Allen the estate/hotbed of interracial tension from The Bill? 

Thought Mr Grey was taking us on a fictional council estates tangent, hence my Chatsworth comment. 

Am I missing something here? Isn't the Jasmine Allen the estate/hotbed of interracial tension from The Bill?

Thought Mr Grey was taking us on a fictional council estates tangent, hence my Chatsworth comment.

I don't know, I didn't have a telly in the shed.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I do Thorpey, Mrs Thorpe (obviously) she did the best ham barms and custard pies 

Had a fair few myself! And the bacon barms, bacon & egg barms, meat & potato pies, fruit pies.

In my bloody element when she got an arcade of video machines put in the back storage room!  Happy days and a good old dear!