Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, white noise said:

This Kian Horrocks bloke is now reporting on Twitter that Bassini has failed to meet EFL deadline and is now out of the picture!

Who is he?

i challenged him last night, and he basically reads here and says they are ‘his sources’ 

3 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Who is he?

i challenged him last night, and he basically reads here and says they are ‘his sources’ 

He's just fan who's having fun playing Alan Nixon. Even does the whole caps lock "BOLTON" thing. Even though he only does rumours on Bolton.

I'm pretty sure he just copies whatever H says onto twitter and since H said last night that Bassini has to show funds by today, considering nothing's been said on that, he's probably just guessing.

That or he has a contact who claims to be in the know.

C'mon Kian I know you're reading this, if you're gonna claim that you're not ripping off Howard, at least tell us about your other source to give yourself some credibility.

8 minutes ago, white noise said:

This Kian Horrocks bloke is now reporting on Twitter that Bassini has failed to meet EFL deadline and is now out of the picture!

Ah well if some random bloke on twitter says it, it must be true....FFS. 

Just now, Inspector Goole said:

I am reading this , like I said yesterday a lot of people on Twitter are not on the WW forum , Howard seems to be very reliable , he is an open source , I have other sources 

What are your source's saying?

1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

I'm off the beat - but hearing that Bolton Wanderers' players have refused to report for training until staff are paid or the court case makes things clearer. Unhappy (obviously) with another delay on wages but also a lack of info from Ken A/Paul A. #bwfc

Good on the lads putting some pressure on Ken.

Imagine he'll just pay the staff to appease them though or put out some BS statement.

Obviously we're all hoping it's true and Bassini has failed, the guy on Twitter is pretty much useless (same can be said about certain people here who provide no proof of things they're saying). He isn't in the know and if he does know a staff member who has been told that about the liquidators, then surely that means Howard's mystery buyers aren't anywhere to be seen?

Judging from what Howard has been saying, they offered him a fair deal and are still giving him a payday. Liquidating won't give him that and despite how much of a cunt he is, he's not stupid enough to liquidate the club rather than take millions as payment. 

Edited by SilentBob

6 minutes ago, Pricey said:

What are your source's saying?

FYI

Bassini was due to buy the club FRIDAY , KA and Bassini agreed terms 

It was too late at night to transfer funds as the banks were close and doing a transfer of over 150k cannot be done without approval that it’s not fraudulent funds 

The EFL stepped in over the weekend and told Bassini “Where’s your funds” , “ What’s your plan  “ and “ What are you going to do that will be different to when you was at Watford” 

Bassini was very quiet over the weekend FYI THATS WHY THERE WAS A LACK OF INFO OVER WKND 

EFL demanded a meeting with Mr Bassini who showed thempaperwork of his funds

THESE DID NOT SATISFY THE DEMANDS OF THE EFL AND THEREFORE FAILED HIS FIT AND PROPER PERSONS TEST 

Edited by Inspector Goole

I have done some research after hearing the name of Naeema Khilj pop up , who is a local business woman , who runs the company GASPARDS LTD , based in Bolton and an office in London has sparked interest alongside an unknown MIDDLE EASTERN party , not heard much after yesterday 

The latest is that KA’s challenge is nothing to do with Bassini (who did fail to provide proof of funding). He believes he will get more from liquidation as he’s got buyers lined up for assets. 

Also may try and claim as a creditor for intercompany loans made by ICI to BWFC.

4 minutes ago, Inspector Goole said:

FYI

Bassini was due to buy the club FRIDAY , KA and Bassini agreed terms 

It was too late at night to transfer funds as the banks were close and doing a transfer of over 150k cannot be done without approval that it’s not fraudulent funds 

The EFL stepped in over the weekend and told Bassini “Where’s your funds” , “ What’s your plan  “ and “ What are you going to do that will be different to when you was at Watford” 

Bassini was very quiet over the weekend FYI THATS WHY THERE WAS A LACK OF INFO OVER WKND 

EFL demanded a meeting with Mr Bassini who showed thempaperwork of his funds

THESE DID NOT SATISFY THE DEMANDS OF THE EFL AND THEREFORE FAILED HIS FIT AND PROPER PERSONS TEST 

I told you this on Friday

16 minutes ago, Inspector Goole said:

I am reading this , like I said yesterday a lot of people on Twitter are not on the WW forum , Howard seems to be very reliable , he is an open source , I have other sources 

Hi Kian. 

Like I said, no issues with you reporting Howard’s stuff on twitter but don’t pass it off as your own because that’s just cunty behaviour.

Edited by WestStandUpper

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

The latest is that KA’s challenge is nothing to do with Bassini (who did fail to provide proof of funding). He believes he will get more from liquidation as he’s got buyers lined up for assets. 

Also may try and claim as a creditor for intercompany loans made by ICI to BWFC.

How do you see it playing out from now then? Has Ken got any chance of keeping control to go to liquidation?

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

I told you this on Friday

What happened to him paying into the accounts today then to satisfy them? Not happened?

What happened to the mystery buyers offering Ken money to leave? How will he get more from liquidation, he isn't the only creditor. Not like he can sell the assets and pocket it and fuck off over the hill.