Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Inspector Goole said:

How are they feeling are they confident they’ll get in today ? 

He said Ken and Bassini are still in control, hard to be confident therefore.

But also said it's 50/50 tomorrow on whether Ken gets an injunction and ruins the whole thing.

Strange place Bahrain, I’ve been over a couple of times on business staying at the Gulf Hotel. Mainly the Saudi’s weekend tripping over the King Fahd causeway and quaffing beers in their traditional get up. Very much illegal across the rest of the Middle East.

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

Anyone else fucking excited yet? 

Things like this don’t happen to Bolton.. we don’t get billionaires from the Middle East! 

I'm so excited. It's unhealthy how excited I am. It's definitely going to destroy me tomorrow.

Either through over-excitement or crushing disappointment

Edited by Mantra

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

Anyone else fucking excited yet? 

Things like this don’t happen to Bolton.. we don’t get billionaires from the Middle East! 

Steady on, plenty of twists to come it seems yet.

on a separate point, I get the feeling that Mr PR man has also been tempering our expectations regarding the amount of investment forthcoming. Numerous references to overall wealth not necessarily equating to money going in.

Just now, Boothy said:

on a separate point, I get the feeling that Mr PR man has also been tempering our expectations regarding the amount of investment forthcoming. Numerous references to overall wealth not necessarily equating to money going in.

More excited to get Ken out rather than billionaires in. I'll take anything over Ken except maybe Bassini.

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

We just have to keep a lid on the finance til we paid off debts and back on level ground I think.

lets not sign Messi just yet 

Mbappe? He'd be decent in League One

Edited by Mantra

2 minutes ago, Boothy said:

We've spent 200k in 4 years, anything above that will be a bonus