Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Big Johnny said:

All this is fuckin bullshit

We go to court for WU then they tell the judge we have a buyer who is going to pay off the debts and buy the club

Now Ken can go behind everyone's back

Surely the judge would want to know what happened to Howard's lot for gods God's sake 

Seems logical doesnt it. We gave you 2 weeks to complete with H lot so why haven't you completed?

36 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Gives a place for his date of birth, would expect better from a document confirming someone had 52 million in their bank - you just can't get the staff these days.

Howard appears to be choosing to ignore you noticing this Nigerian standard error. 

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

I will tell you why a consortium would use Bassini as a front, because it is impossible to smear a man who has already been smeared and his implausibility gives an element of cover. 

Why on earth has a judge granted Ken an extension?? It’s blatantly obvious what Kens trying to do!! If anything a judge should be making an example of him. An utter disgrace he is, he’s using the system for personal gain

7 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

David Richards, despite being utterly corrupt, has long standing links to Thailand. His silence suggests he is involved.

You work in PR and drop ‘utterly Corrupt’ into an internet post. ? 

6 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

D day is upon us

we either get confirmation today Ken has been booted out and we’re technically under new ownership

or 

Ken falls on his feet again, his claim is upheld and this torture is extended for another week whilst the looming shadow of another potless Charleton grows ever larger

After everything that’s gone on, I know which one I’m backing... 

I’ll give myself a +1 

This is a load of fucking shit.

howard. I take it your group will stick around to see what happens tomorrow. If there’s no adjournment I take it you and your bidders are waving goodbye.

if there is an adjournment you’ll stick around?

can you put a likelihood % on the options we have left:

bassini

liquidation

your group recall shares

Just now, Mantra said:

This is a load of fucking shit.

howard. I take it your group will stick around to see what happens tomorrow. If there’s no adjournment I take it you and your bidders are waving goodbye.

if there is an adjournment you’ll stick around?

can you put a likelihood % on the options we have left:

bassini

liquidation

your group recall shares

Wouldn't wave goodbye as KA could still choose to accept the bid

Just now, Howardroark said:

Judging from what you’ve said previously I think he’d rather take liquidation. In his mind you’ve gone behind his back with the Moonshift thing and Id be willing to bet that he isn’t happy about that and would rather see the club die than your lot get it?

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Well it's always been there as a viable alternative and don't forget from his "notes from the chairman"..

"Business life is just not like that and sometimes I have had to make difficult decisions that obviously don’t make me popular and I can assure you that if there had been a viable alternative I would have taken it. "

9 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

He wont want an extension, he will want the 7 days to run out meaning its too late for his shares to be recalled and we go under.

He gets his money because he is a secured creditor so he is happy and makes more than a sale.

He has to get an extension for the actuality of a Bassini deal or for a pantomime of a Bassini deal to cover deliberately going down the liquidation route..?

Either way it would mean there's still a glimmer of hope regarding a share retake.

His greed would surely surpass any 'salt the earth' revenge scenario,  surely?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

Lunchtime summary :

Staff need paying now so that these next two games can go ahead

We desperately don't want to start next season minus 12 points

Us lot will be here long after they've done with their fucking money grabbing antics

The agony gets prolonged...

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The place of birth is for the signatory- bank manager, nothing to do with anybody holding the account

That's true but it still means we have a document confirming someone has 52 million in their account filled in incorrectly by the manager of the CS&A arm of ING.

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Judging from what you’ve said previously I think he’d rather take liquidation. In his mind you’ve gone behind his back with the Moonshift thing and Id be willing to bet that he isn’t happy about that and would rather see the club die than your lot get it?

I think it all stems from those protests and the insults to his family - he's the kind of person who wants revenge, and this is just a big game to him, he's got a secret desire to destroy the club now, as long as he still gains financially.   And ironically, if he hadn't been insulted and told to stay away by police, he may have read that letter that was sent to the stadium.