Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

47 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

is that right? as I understood it, he admin fuck up put a seven day delay on matters in which time it would be too late

I think an adjournment of longer than a week and howards men could still get in if bassini fails. 

If the adjournemnt is a week or less, they are fucked.

Just now, Big Johnny said:

How can the judge give anything other than what was promised last time that a buyer was going to pay off our debts and buy the club

My exact thoughts, broken promises from the last hearing, surely something was drawn up to that effect

aside from the current incumbents, is this present situation down to someone putting the wrong fucking address on an envelope? what a prize twat... if you're reading this johnny office boy, you'll never get to six years with a shoddy attention to detail like that...

that person might end up feeling awfully guilty if things go as tits up as the could

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Can you guys influence the adjournment by providing proof of this share recall which in effect is better than liquidation?

Or if they want to stay in the shadows could Moonshift do it on there behalf... Or the EFL having seen PoF - appreciate impartiality but surely this is an exceptional circumstance... 

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, nantwichwhite said:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t16508-shabbir-khilji

found this, confirms south African connection. However lots of bullshit that never happened!!!

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/a-note-from-the-chairman7/

I asked Horward this afternoon if this was his group.  He didnt reply.

They are moonmen. Not a pot to piss in

So we've learned that:

1.Howard's group are out of it, unless there is an adjournment of more than a week, tomorrow.

2.Gaspard LTD are claiming to be close to buying the club. But Ken's notes from 2 years ago and today cast some doubt on that. Referencing they don't have the funds and are busy talking to local media.

3.Bassini must have some money behind him, otherwise Ken wouldn't be pursuing a deal, as Ken wants to avoid liquidation so he's not investigated for underhand dealings during his time at BWFC.

Anything else?

All those saying "surely the judge will not allow xyz to happen" need to remember 2 weeks ago they rattled through nearly 150 cases in 90 minutes. 

We're not talking about a law and order trial of the century Court appearance here. 

He's done it right (wrong) - I'll grudgingly give the slippery bastard that, he's even contrived to leave a potential schism between the 'he's a cunt' lot and the 'he's our cunt' lot, the former will be unable to stop with the 'told you so' s and the latter may counter with 'he's become a cunt because of your shite'...

When he moves on his worthless hide can we all concur he's a cunt?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Just now, Breightmet Boy said:

I reckon his hand is being forced here and more screws will be turned.  Forcing a ground closure is only the start i reckon.  Im feeling positive, ive no contacts but KA is going to be left with no choices sooner rather than later surely.

These are my thoughts too.

I’m glad everything is crashing down on him and the net is closing in on him, means it will eventually suffocate him into surrendering I hope.

Just gotta hope for a 14 day adjournment tomorrow and it allows the Bahraini’s back in. But also prolongs the agony and god knows what happens to wages & the next two games.

Portman Rd Saturday is an option I hear..

@Howardroark Who paid the March wages, as that was when you agreement with Ken was under agreement wasn’t it? Guess he didn’t pay off his own back.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

He's done it right (wrong) - I'll grudgingly give the slippery bastard that, he's even contrived to leave a potential schism between the 'he' s a cunt' lot and the 'he's our cunt' lot, the former will be unable to stop with the 'told you so' s and the latter may counter with 'he's become a cunt because of your shite'...

When he moves on his worthless hide can we all concur he's a cunt?

Correct, he'll spend a good 20 seconds on it, if that