Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Can't believe WestStandUpper is still pretending they are in the middle of this, at least that Kian kid who has never had a shave opted out.

All we want is after a week in fucking humdrum jobs to have 10 people in white and 1 in green kicking a bag of wind around a patch of grass and instead we have all this and Dean Moxey making 8k a week. It's  no wonder your normal person can relate less and less to higher level football.

Who says I’m in it?

i just understand the answers and read the thread and get bored of the same fucking questions.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

A winding up order means he will be legally required to attend an interview regarding his conduct, he will need to be present at the stadium whilst the liquidators are in etc.

And a few hundred fans me thinks......🤔😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

10 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Who says I’m in it?

i just understand the answers and read the thread and get bored of the same fucking questions.

Not everyone has the time to spend all day on this thread. Chill out.

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

And a few hundred fans me thinks......🤔😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Crossed my mind too. Could do a gipo, invade the pitch with caravans, and wait for the cunt to arrive.

So is it an open court tomorrow? Can somebody make the judge  aware that even a 48 hour, never mind 7day adjournment will pretty much guarantee that the club will either be sold by or taken from KA via the share recall, taking the liquidation option off the table

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Gonk said:

So is it an open court tomorrow? Can somebody make the judge  aware that even a 48 hour, never mind 7day adjournment will pretty much guarantee that the club will either be sold by or taken from KA via the share recall, taking the liquidation option off the table

I would imagine the necessary people would be there to put such forward.

At least I hope so. So long as they get the court address right eh?

9 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Position remains the same as it has been for 13 days.

Is it even likely to be true that his demands have dropped?

If it is, how much further do you believe they need to drop for him to take the offer your group made?