Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Just googled Gapard Holdings..

Address is that fucking caravan storage place with a duck pond on Wingates La!,,

Hope there is a Bahrainian royal family in one of the luxury 6 berths 

They only formed the company a few weeks ago with the sole intention of buying the club.   Once bought the company address will presumably be the stadium, so just needed any old address for correspondence to start with I guess..

42 minutes ago, Ros Coe said:

Something is confusing me.. (it doesn't take much!)

Both consortiums linked with Benny & Howard have stated that the consortium they are aware of were the named group at the previous court hearing 2 weeks ago that enabled a 2-week adjournment.

So, I wonder which one it was - or am i missing something?

Well, quite. That was supposed to be when H's consortium had revealed themselves.

There's obviously something in the mystery consortium (and to be fair to Howard, he mentioned the possibility that the game at the weekend wouldn't be played at the UniBol well before it was being reported) but it's also kind of inescapable that any time we get to a date where their existence could be corroborated, a sudden twist occurs.

So who knows - I would say take it for what it is, but nobody should be worrying about what could've been when it's Bassini/Gaspard who take over and not the Bahraini billionaires.

8 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Whatever and whenever this shit storm is completed.

We wont be splashing millions on foreign centre forwards. That I think is guaranteed.

That won't matter if we have Jardel

1 hour ago, Ros Coe said:

Something is confusing me.. (it doesn't take much!)

Both consortiums linked with Benny & Howard have stated that the consortium they are aware of were the named group at the previous court hearing 2 weeks ago that enabled a 2-week adjournment.

So, I wonder which one it was - or am i missing something?

I believed it to be my consortium due to the stated ‘stake in a high level football club’.

44 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

I think ur nearer the truth than most other posts on this thread.

Gaspard know the value of land.

i fear for our car parks and Academy.

How long til the line ”Difficult decisions will have to be made” is trotted out? 

Be a decent move though. Regenerate the town and move back to Bolton Center when we reform as BWFCFC

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I believed it to be my consortium due to the stated ‘stake in a high level football club’.

Could it be one or the other depending on which way Ken played it on the day, and therefore IF there are two consortiums are interested, neither may truly know if they were referenced. After all, the general consensus is that the appeal to delay the WU petition was a stalling tactic by Ken