Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

There's no proof anyone knows anything. There's a couple of knocked up documents from someone claiming to be in the know. I know what I know, which is a bit more than fuck all. I've posted links to the accounts. Have a look at them, and root about through the linked companies.

From what I've read and think I've understood, we're fucked unless someone puts some money in. If someone wants to put money in, even if it's a half baked Italian tosspot in a red tin hat funded by thai ladyboys, it's better than going out of business. 

Take your pick and make your own mind up. And shout loud on Saturday , we might send the tractor boys down before us. 

4 minutes ago, yb85 said:

*predictive 

I get annoyed at work with bad spelling and grammar, but this is a message board so does it really matter to you that much? Was it the constant spelling mistakes, more than anything else that is going on that finally tipped you over the edge to start posting?. 

Weird

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Let’s hope there is a big order for humble pie on order come Wednesday.. 

i’m still hoping the Bahraini’s come through..

I think we're all hoping that's the case. It was just odd that the only questions being asked were to Howard for more info, not actually questioning what he was saying. 

2 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

I think we're all hoping that's the case. It was just odd that the only questions being asked were to Howard for more info, not actually questioning what he was saying. 

We know what’s been said is credible, and stacks up with things that have already happened etc.

We won’t actually know if Howard is the real deal til it happens or comes out, but I think if it was fake or rubbish that he would have tripped himself up, or been found out by now.

we’re all impatient which is understandable, but to turn on someone who has kept us sane over the past few weeks with hope and explanation is a little harsh.

7 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

I get annoyed at work with bad spelling and grammar, but this is a message board so does it really matter to you that much? Was it the constant spelling mistakes, more than anything else that is going on that finally tipped you over the edge to start posting?. 

Weird

A remedial grasp of the English language only exacerbates the notion we are just yokels from a mill town

16 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

We know what’s been said is credible, and stacks up with things that have already happened etc.

We won’t actually know if Howard is the real deal til it happens or comes out, but I think if it was fake or rubbish that he would have tripped himself up, or been found out by now.

we’re all impatient which is understandable, but to turn on someone who has kept us sane over the past few weeks with hope and explanation is a little harsh.

Credible how? Not having a go at you or Howard, but I just don't think any 'credible' person gets pissed off when asked simple questions for more information. I've asked a few times the last few days and each time I've had a dodgy response and even one about furthering my own agenda (slightly ironic coming from a PR guy drip feeding information on a fan board, but nevertheless). 

I came here late, way late, to see all of what he's said. From what I've seen he clearly has some knowledge about what he's talking about, but the excuses don't add up and they seem to all be in place. Too convenient, if you will. Ken suddenly says he didn't receive it on the eve of promising us all big news, then he's found a judge at the last second. Now he's already put forward the excuses for next week that someone is going to pay off his buyers to wait or Ken can play hard to get with his shares. 

Again, more than anything we all want new owners and I'd be more than happy to be wrong. I just don't see it being the case though. 

11 minutes ago, yb85 said:

A remedial grasp of the English language only exacerbates the notion we are just yokels from a mill town

The notion portrayed by one anonymous poster who has spent pretty much every hour of his life for the last few weeks posting amongst us? That notion? 

We are yokels from mill towns essentially. It may be you, with your grammar police impression that is exacerbating it more. 

3 hours ago, Howardroark said:

It probably stems from a poor upbringing, that cotton mill chip on ones shoulder perhaps?

For a PR type H, that comment is a bit of a gaff on a Bolton forum and quite possibly one of the most condescending generalisations i've heard in a long time . 

I'm guessing you're a Southerner + the mask is slipping as your patience and time here runs out.

If your mob  haven't got loads of money and they aren't buying us - just fuck off.

Thanks for everything.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

41 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Chris Custodiet  questioned him and was hounded by several people who wanted to believe Howard and have Chris banned from the site for doubting him

5 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Chris Custodiet  questioned him and was hounded by several people who wanted to believe Howard and have Chris banned from the site for doubting him

I've seen a few posts mentioning something about him, but they made it seem like he was trolling. If that's the case then I'm surprised I've not been hounded the last couple days. I guess people are slowly coming to their senses and realising if it sounds too good to be true...

35 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Pretty cnuty response, this. And because it’s a bit cnuty, I’ll answer. 

Your reasoning for being here - you told us - you’re a ‘snow plough’. Which is as vague, ambiguous and open to subjective interpretation as many of your recent posts and answers to direct questions.

I’ll tell you this much - you AIN’T here for the good of your health, or our benefit. You clearly have an objective for continually posting - it may be genuine, positive for bwfc, or it may be downright disingenuous - but you still being here says to me that your objective is still not fulfilled - and sticking around a bit longer, stymying with occasional vagueness, one word answers and trading on the fact most people are too uninitiated about the finer points of M&A to call you out, enables you in some way to further progress your goal.  I can personally make an argument for you working for any number of the parties involved in this Merry-go round (whatever you’ve ‘proved to the mods’).

I’m not having a go - you clearly know your stuff about business. I just think it’s an overly romantic picture you’ve painted against a backdrop of the KA administration and the spectre of Bassini. And that could be to support a number of gains. At times delivered with a bit of a ‘fuck you if you don’t believe me’ attitude.

As for the language in your last post - classic narcissism, almost test case.

Fact is, I don’t care. I bought into it at first, but the message nuanced, and then shifted, and then contradicted itself, to the point where it got slightly incredulous. And now the overriding feeling is ‘look what you could have won’. And none of us need that. Especially when it comes with a self-appointed superior air of cuntiness.

(And it’s ‘one’s shoulder’, mate.)

Mustard

Have a +1 Colonel