Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Left at 9.25pm. Feels like we have nothing left, players, club the lot! Sad times.

It’s certainly sad times but we have to hope we can get new ownership which will give some positivity, we can look to Blackpool who’ve also been ruined by their owner and are now looking more positive and fans now backing them in bigger numbers for many years. Things can soon turn round with just a bit of positive news on ownership. Keep the faith. 

• Site Supporter

Utterly depressing that tonight. Me and my boys lasted till 85 mins. I’m not quite sure what got us there tonight, can only have been a perverse sense of loyalty, it’s going to be grim getting through till the end of the season. 🙁

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m sat at home still watching can’t bare to switch over and watch spurs v city no matter how painful it is and I’m willing us to have a shot score a goal or just put 3 passes together. Roll on next season if we’re still here I’ll be there. COYWM

#shit fan ☹️

10 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The people who Ken wants to pay get paid. Other than himself as you point out Lee, Paul Aldridge and Hilary all receive their money on time.

Scandalous, disgusting in fact

3 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

#shit fan ☹️

Aye must be,  when  Ive been in UK missed about 3 games at home in 45 years. This ain’t BWFC team, manager or owner. Still paid my way tonight got 2 season tickets and will next year. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

It's not happening though is it?

someone owns the 5million davies performance payment thing. 

if he's not paying it off , then what ?

nothing cant happen forever. 

6 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

'''You're right about one thing though, he needs to sell, his record and what any accountant worth there salt will "allegedly"  find in an adminstration/liquidation situation goes one way for him, her majesties pleasure.... ''

''To be honest I don't care what Howard put on here, I'm purely talking about whats in the known published accounts held on Companies House as an accountant, and as you claim to be one also, you'll know that Anderson will have made sure that there is absolutely no coming back on him through the books, it'll all be against the club, so your comments are simply trying to wind people up on here and get a response. ''

Would you like to explain this to me in words that I might better understand?.  He's going to do time in the slammer even though there's 'no coming back on him through the books'?

For the benefit of those with rational thought processes, I have reason to understand that the unsecured loan that Howard referred to arose after 30 June 2017, the date of the last filed accounts at Companies House.

If I was as confident as you that everything KA has done is above board and risked his families financial security, I’d put my real name to the comments. 

Not looking good for the club at the moment, tonight felt has bad has anything we've had in the past. I can only see one outcome, nobody is riding in to save us this time. Once one club goes many more will follow, just far to much money to put in just to keep it going. 

No sky tv on the concourse. No food in hospitality. No supporters in the stands. No salaries paid still. No passion on the pitch. No ideas from the manager. No sign of a new owner or a light at the end of the tunnel.

Our club has passed away... it’s gone, taken it’s last breath, and the owner frankly doesn’t care.

The end of the season will be our last, ever.

RIP BWFC, my passion, my love.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

At one point when we were making a sub you could literally hear a pin drop. I could hear Pulis shouting and I’m in the upper tier in the opposite stand. 

Everybody has just given up. 

It's hard to get angry at any one particular thing as it's just a clusterfuck across the whole club. 

Because we've no money so we can't afford decent players and coaches. 

Because we can't afford decent ones the players and coaches are shit

Because they are shit the football is shit

Because the football is shit no one wants to go

Because no one goes we've no money

And so on and so forth. 

4 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

It's hard to get angry at any one particular thing as it's just a clusterfuck across the whole club. 

Because we've no money so we can't afford decent players and coaches. 

Because we can't afford decent ones the players and coaches are shit

Because they are shit the football is shit

Because the football is shit no one wants to go

Because no one goes we've no money

And so on and so forth. 

Vicious circle. Something needs to snap 

I went to the pub after the game the usual non-attenders were there plus a couple of ST deserters ( ok understandable) I didnt / couldnt want to talk about the game & was a right miserable cunt sat in the corner on my jack jones with my own thoughts & lifetime memories of the whites.

The bar room babble was all about us playing Chorley & the like & a few good guffaws thrown in , couple of DMB were in & our 'lot' were pandering to them 

Jesus some people have no self respect & for the first time in my entire life I thought 'fuck this for a game of soldiers'

I'll be reet tomorrow though .

COYWM.

Edited by Take Hunt Off

• Site Supporter

If the clubs bank accounts have been frozen, surely James or Warburton could have paid pensions and health plans if they know money is there to pay these once the issue has been resolved, this can’t be a massive amount surely.

I’m not saying we have a saviour waiting in the wings, but it seems to me there’s a collective effort by everyone to rid the club of the vermin family before starting again on a much tighter budget.

Surely we can greatly reduce the wage bill next year. Remove most of the out of contracts, give away most of the in contracts and sign players on lower end league 1 money, hopefully bring in 1 or 2 kids and hope to survive a season or 2 before selling some kids on for money.

Something needs to happen and happen now. 

Players have no professional or personal pride looking at the state of them and what they have served up

manager is beyond lame and needs putting down ASAP. Nobody feels sorry for him anymore. It’s now resentment 

but these people come and go 

once you start losing the loyals. The staff and your supporters it’s the beginning of the end 

the longer this goes on the more of them will drift away and be lost. Forever