Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

16 hours ago, Marc505 said:

And yet oddly I've probably enjoyed the last 3 years going to games than I did the last 3 years of going to PL games.

I say games, there's an hour and a half in the middle of the afternoon where it goes a bit crap but the rest.. 

I know what you mean. It seems the shitter we are and the more trouble we are in the more a sense of achievement I feel in going to games. When we were in the PL I just felt an insignificant part of a bigger thing with all the jonny come lately's.

Let's face it, unless you're one of the 'big' clubs most of football is 90% shit and you keep going waiting fro the 10% good stuff.  

7 minutes ago, darrener said:

Deal imminent according to Jim White, nixon backing him up a bit as well. 

Saw that, just happens to be on a court day too.

Any more details been given out by that prick White on TS yet?

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

The novelty of L1 aways would soon wear off when your losing every week. 

Correct 

thats why fair fucks to some clubs for still pulling decent crowds and taking good numbers when continually plodding around bottom 2 leagues 

we wouldn’t do that after people have done their tick list of grounds 

12 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

I'll believe it when its done, the club website announces who the new owner is and the new chairman does his first 'note from the chairman'

And we see a picture of him holding a brand new scarf above his head in the Unibol

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

In summary - no takeover and he's not prepared to fund the club - and the club does not have the cash to fund itself....

So.....

Correct 

I feel that’s probably the last we will hear from him for a while 

he’s not provided any specific update, just gone off on a rant about everything & everyone 

refers to himself and the late ED as though they’re the same. The guys a wanker. Full on fucking crank. I am firmly on the get him away from us at any cost bus now