Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

8 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

Why would a secured creditor pay £3 milllion to put the club into administration?  It it goes tits up you'll still get your money back, why waste £3 million??????

They wouldn't. I think its on the assumption that some of the creditors would do it to save the football club....

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

IF you believe the trust, neither of them can put the club into admin....

I think the ST have said they can but the administrator then provides a window where the ST can come up with a viable alternative.

The only problem is the lack of 'viable alternative'.

1 minute ago, Ani said:

I think the ST have said they can but the administrator then provides a window where the ST can come up with a viable alternative.

Trust claim that from "what they've seen" only KA or Moonshift can place the club into admin. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ani said:

Maybe the st will pull a blinder or Howard of Arabia will ride his e-type camel into town followed by his money men.

Then I'll win the lottery three times running and my dogs will start shitting gold.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Trust claim that from "what they've seen" only KA or Moonshift can place the club into admin. 

I think they are talking the technicality that a company in essence puts itself into administration but is forced to do so by the action of others.

So HMRC take us court and as we can not meet our liabilities or present a credible plan we can either let the court push us over the edge which is the start of a liquidation process or the directors acknowledge the situation and take the admin option.

I dare say technically there is more to it than that but that is my high level understanding.

3 minutes ago, Razaldo9 said:

How long does it take to register a company and it appear on companieshouse?

He doesn't have anything bolton related showing still.

He does not necessarily need a new company 

If he is only owning KA shares in Burnden Leisure - that could take days to show up at companies house 

Would not be surprised if he puts us into admin once deal concluded and then buys it back in a new co - but that might get messy with supporters trust