Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

7 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

According to the club statement 'all debts will be settled' so he must have a backer or he's won the Euro millions...

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW debt?  If Bassini ain’t got backers I think he’ll be looking to shift club on to someone else ASAP. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW debt?  If Bassini ain’t got backers I think he’ll be looking to shift club on to someone else ASAP. 

Says all loans to the club will be repaid? 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW? 

"We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years."

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Interesting. Maybe MJ is happy to wipe them or there is some kind of repayment plan being put in place. He could just be looking to get a the club on an even keel and sell on like you said. 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It says 

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years.

It also says he's paying wages before the deal is even confirmed.......HMRC and other debts to be paid once EFL ratify it. 

All said and done, I'll just be happy to concentrate on the football side of things for a bit, rather than  the possibility of the club being liquidated or under embargo constantly casting a shadow over everything BWFC related.

Edited by dazl1212

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As great as it sounds, after all the shit that has gone on, I won't be celebrating just yet.

Fingers crossed though.

Quite. Not celebration nor pitchforks time. Wait and see time.