Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Correct me if I’m wrong. But if it all goes through and Bassini passes the tests am I right in saying that the club is in the best position (obviously not on the pitch) it has been for some time? 

Depends what Debts are left on the books and if Bassini has borrowed money against the club. Interesting to see what happens to MJ and BW debt. 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Correct me if I’m wrong. But if it all goes through and Bassini passes the tests am I right in saying that the club is in the best position (obviously not on the pitch) it has been for some time? 

Nobody knows. Depends if what is claimed is actually true. And then how it is being funded.

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Depends what Debts are left on the books and if Bassini has borrowed money against the club. Interesting to see what happens to MJ and BW debt. 

Club statement says those are being cleared

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I was thinking more to the tune of The Vikings.

Slightly more intimidating than The Sweeney, plus a fine tip of the hat to blonde Nordisk Knockers and not the filth :D

image.jpeg.67bdf030bdf61eff535289dd4b0cf3c4.jpeg

'Nordisk Knockers' did you say???

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not how I read it, it said suppliers and HRMC.

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years." 

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years." 

Cheers didn’t read it closely enough. I do hope it’s true. Wonder if MJ and BW have traded loans for equity. 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not how I read it, it said suppliers and HRMC.

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years.

3 hours ago, Tommy Banks said:

Think he's disappeared on his white stallion

not who i was hopeing for but bassini has my backing. just as ken did at the start. how that goes depends on bassini. :lol: he may be a clown but hes our clown time to support. 

so bassinis super whites army 

10 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years.

Arise Sir Ken!

If he potted Parky straight way, it would put a fair few on our Blackburn folllowing.                                  

“ Debt free for the first time in years”

I like the sound of that!! Let’s see what happens - he’s got my backing till he proves to be a cunt.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

If he potted ken straight way, it would put a fair few on our Backburn folllowing.                                   “ Debt free for the first time in years” i like the sound of that!! Let’s see what happens - he’s got my backing till he proves to be a cunt.

Parky you mean.