Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

I am not the only one surely pondering this as giant scam  or a way of removing Anderson to get administation done or Howards' lot'still in the game?

As unlikely as Howard's lot are, yes there's a bit of me thinking something more to come.

That will be revealed in due course. First aim to get tank top out.

Let me get this straight..

Laurence Bassini, if this all comes off, has chosen to spend a reported £27M to rid the club of Ken and all the debts?

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg, Hilary Stonefrost declared that Bassini had proof of funds. Meaning Bassini has the financial clout to spend that amount on a club on its knees, which will then need further funding until the seasons end, then funding to build a squad and possibly sack the manager. 

Surely lawyers and EFL aren’t lying to us. If Bassini is ratified by the EFL, he must be fucking minted.. somehow

4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He has backers, wealthy ones, and has also made a rather substantial amount with some property deals, one of which has only been finalised in the last few days, hence the recent delay in the sale of the club.

But he's publicly stated that he's on his own, so lying straight of the bat will not help his cause

5 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He has backers, wealthy ones, and has also made a rather substantial amount with some property deals, one of which has only been finalised in the last few days, hence the recent in the sale of the club.

We’re all ears John, who are the backers , where they from and what is the property deal finalised in the last few days? 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

But he's publicly stated that he's on his own, so lying straight of the bat will not help his cause

Aye, like KA he has my backing till the bullshit starts

3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

The purchase of the club and the clearing of the debts is with his own money, the backers will be called on if/when further investment is needed, he is not lying.

• Site Supporter
Just now, John Galt said:

The purchase of the club and the clearing of the debts is with his own money, the backers will be called on if/when further investment is needed, he is not lying.

John, are you in PR?

23 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Let me get this straight..

Laurence Bassini, if this all comes off, has chosen to spend a reported £27M to rid the club of Ken and all the debts?

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg, Hilary Stonefrost declared that Bassini had proof of funds. Meaning Bassini has the financial clout to spend that amount on a club on its knees, which will then need further funding until the seasons end, then funding to build a squad and possibly sack the manager. 

Surely lawyers and EFL aren’t lying to us. If Bassini is ratified by the EFL, he must be fucking minted.. somehow

whare is all this info from

• Site Supporter

I have to say, if today's note from Ken was his last, I'm a bit disappointed.

I'd have at least expected him to tell everyone to fuck right off and that he hopes we sink without trace and the stadium burns down on a matchday etc..

Tame, and didn't expect tame.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

I have to say, if today's note from Ken was his last, I'm a bit disappointed.

I'd have at least expected him to tell everyone to fuck right off and that he hopes we sink without trace and the stadium burns down on a matchday etc..

Tame, and didn't expect tame.

There’s another one in him yet. When it’s all finalised and he’s on his yacht.

• Site Supporter

Personally I give 2 fucks about the situation.

1) None

2) Even less

My (our) Club has a pulse and is in recovery.

In the words is Martin Luther King “I Have A Team”

#BTID ONWARDS AND FORWARDS 

Imagine being bankrupt, then making a load of money in some property deals, then thinking... fuck it, I’ll blow a load of it by buying Bolton.

Clearly there are other more sensible reasonings/explanations but at face value the guy seems mental.