Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

54 minutes ago, awandering said:

Wonder if Bassini has completed a deal to buy the hotel as presumably no need to wait for EFL approval on this. 

I also understood that KA said previously there was money in the accounts to pay the wages, the problem being the accounts have been frozen.  I guess the away ticket sales from the Villa game would cover a fair chunk of the wages.

Can’t see accounts being frozen today if season ticket direct debits have been taken 

2 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

If he pays them then it indicates that he has some money 

I was going to reply by saying hopefully he has enough to pay the bills over the Summer too. But the lesson of Bolton Wanderers 2019 is don't try to look any longer than a few days ahead.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Marc505 said:

Possibly most cringey moment in SSN history.

More cringe than the dildo incident

I had to walk into the kitchen. As soon as the porridge wog put him under pressure, he was spluttering and fucking shaking. Loon 🤪

4 minutes ago, Steejay said:

I had to walk into the kitchen. As soon as the porridge wog put him under pressure, he was spluttering and fucking shaking. Loon 🤪

The shirt bit did for me, was grim. But if he's transferred a million quid as he says, then fair play

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Missed it what Bassini say 

Really needed to be watched to be believed, there'll be a link to it soon enough.

Whipping out a Bolton shirt with BASSINI on the back and holding it up to camera saying don't worry I'll save this club!