Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, stum3 said:

He was under pressure but i think we need to give him some slack

He says hes going to save the club and f*uck we need saving

I agree with this. I wish I didn't have to.

I do however worry that Bassini is getting absolutely royally stitched up by Kenneth and that's not going to help Bolton Wanderers in the short or long term.

If bassini comes good with players wages then he's already put more in than ka has done in the last 6 months

Fair fucks to him,I couldn't give a fuck how he talks as long as he can get this club going in the right direction again

4 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Fuck me. I'd rather go bust.....................My beloved, once proud, once great club. Turned into a fucking laughing stock by a couple of comics. 

Are you serious  or dangling a rod

9 minutes ago, Matty said:

If he pays them, he’ll do for me for now. Got to at least give him a chance and see what happens 

Agreed. It was cringey and comical, but at least he sounds passionate. And he might be our only hope. 

4 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

FFS KA  wants to stay as a director he would get lynched the first game he attends.

That's the thing, in his last notes before fucking off, he pretty much blamed the fans for the fact he stopped paying anyone, because of the abuse the fans were giving him, yet wants to stay on as a Director? 

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

FFS KA  wants to stay as a director he would get lynched the first game he attends.

The cynic in me would suggest that this is Bassini’s get out clause when he can’t finance the takeover; ‘I had the money all there but I wasn’t willing to work with KA’

Or alternatively it goes through and he uses it as a PR coup; ‘I was willing to do anything to take over this great club but my first job was to make sure KA is erased from history’

Edited by Leyther_Matt

Why the fuck he would want to stay anywhere near the club bearing in mind the ‘police advice’ he got about his safety I have no idea

peoples views on him have only got worse. The cunt wants stringing up. End of 

re: the players. Fuckers have been on strike for weeks anyway. Even if the games on well get as much as we would with it being cancelled. Fuck all

the less I have to see those gutless, spineless, gormless twats with that badge on their chest the happier I’ll be