Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

I think we are going under tomorrow. Can't see anymore adjournments being allowed and our debt cannot be unravelled without serious investment. Absolute shocker. Saturdays are going to be weird with no wanderers.

I can't decide whether the court looks at us objectively as just another business which it should liquidate for being insolvent and generally shite, or whether they're as trigger-shy as Ken and Moonshift and don't want to liquidate a club like Bolton, so are willing to just prolong and prolong to give enough time for a better solution.

Guess tomorrow will tell me the answer.

Edited by Mantra

25 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Absolutely no indication of administration, or otherwise from #BWFC. There is a small window tomorrow morning but to be gambling like this with 145 years of football history is shameful.

Didn’t realise he was part of the fabled Shania Twain bid 

God knows how that bid failed where Deanos bid was accepted 

Must have been because they had less money to invest than Deano did with his £4m pay day loan 

BOLTON. No admin today. Due to tell court there will be tomorrow. Hope judge in good mood. Football Ventures fav to take in admin. On their own now. Very very odd. Couldn’t afford it as a buy in December. But can in admin. So why seek partners and then drop them ...
6:26 PM · May 7, 2019 · Twitter Web App
Nixons latest 

12 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

FV is unlikely and the link up with MJ is detrimental as it doesn’t allow for the sale of a valuable asset to fund growth.

Interestingly Nixon believes FV favourites, and MJ is part of the set up 

7 minutes ago, Jcookie said:

So who is the likely buyer from admin @Howardroark .. someone your working for?

No nothing on my side, admin will bring a number of bidders, FV wouldn’t win an auction. 

Nixon doesn’t understand administration process for a football club, there can’t be a ‘favourite’ it’s highest bidder wins (above threshold).

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

No nothing on my side, admin will bring a number of bidders, FV wouldn’t win an auction. 

Nixon doesn’t understand administration process for a football club, there can’t be a ‘favourite’ it’s highest bidder wins (above threshold).

Do you think admin will happen?

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Howard - What is your favorite way to kill an elephant?

Every point seems to have a counter point and it’s frustrating while trying to keep up with this.

We need admin or a solvent sale.

admin can’t happen without Ken or Moonshift saying “let’s do it”

Ken nor Moonshift want to press the admin button.

no time for a solvent sale to happen unless Bassini has made a load more money.

Bassini is a loon and no way is getting the cash.

Ken can’t put us into admin until Bassini pisses off, due to some sketchy agreement that could or could not be bollocks.

Bassini won’t piss off because he wants to “do the right thing.”

moonshift have no incentive to put us into admin other than the several fans guilt-tripping K Gordon and wanting to do right by Eddies legacy, at a cost which might see them get their money back.

If things change and Bassini does piss off Ken can put us into admin but why do that?  By letting Moonshift do it, he’s off the hook for 5 million.

If Moonshift do feel it’s the right thing to do then they need a quick deal.

Quick deal can’t happen because no one has the cash up front to take us out. And to make matters worse the front runners FVW have apparently decreased their team.

Long admin is unlikely, could result in business being wound down. But if someone can fund it then highest bidder wins.

liquidation in court tomorrow is possible but then again we could just ask for more time and the judge might not want to liquidate us as it fucks over the creditors.

if we don’t want to gamble on an adjournment we can buy 10 days with a “intent to appoint admin.”

So essentially anything is possible but everything is impossible.

did I miss anything?