Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, Okocha10 said:

I'll be happy if its FV seems sensible deal to do with Micheal James being on-board, hopefully we will get announcement soon in regards to the hotel also!

I'll be happy if its not Bassini given what we know at the moment... still not done yet, but the fact that £1m has been pumped in is certainly promising.

3 minutes ago, DLH said:

I'll be happy if its not Bassini given what we know at the moment... still not done yet, but the fact that £1m has been pumped in is certainly promising.

Its looking all good so far! But it is Bolton after all i'm just awaiting that moment where it's announced it's Bassini then i'm jumping out of nearest window

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:
3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I imagine the £1M is to pay outstanding wages and get things moving. If we really are trying to build a squad with £1M then that’s league two level.

what i was tying to say. and considering we be under embargo most probaly 

I can't see past FV personally. 

Just for the fact that they've been into it for so long, already have league approval, have MJ on board etc. etc.

Plus MJ has his charges on the hotel, so if he's involved its less of a worry for them about tying up the two. 

"But I can assure all Bolton Wanderers fans that the preferred bidder has both the financial ability and the determination to turn around the fortunes of this great football club."

This line seems promising..

1 minute ago, JJ10 said:

I can't see past FV personally. 

Just for the fact that they've been into it for so long, already have league approval, have MJ on board etc. etc.

Plus MJ has his charges on the hotel, so if he's involved its less of a worry for them about tying up the two. 

The question with FV is always how have they raised the capital required. Must have another partner or investor if it’s them.

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The question with FV is always how have they raised the capital required. Must have another partner or investor if it’s them.

they have changed backers a few times nixon hinted they had new backers too never know could be the chinese lot. lot that  have backed fv. 

Edited by sleepingindian

5 minutes ago, Latham8WFC said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/league-one/transfers/wettbewerb/GB3/plus/?saison_id=2018&s_w=&leihe=0&intern=0

All league one transfers last season.

Seven registered transfers over £100k

One player on £10K a week (the max under embargo at least last time) works out at over half a million.

if we pay each player the league two average with £1M we could sign about 6. Though google says more.

Either way £1M doesn’t go far even in league one.

Edited by bwfcfan5

i dont even think you are a Bolton fan! According to you it doesnt matter who makes the decisions! If these new lot gavent got a pot to piss in its the fans fault for hounding out Ken!

The administrators seem confident the new owners can take us onwards and into a new future. Whys that not good enough for you???

Hopefully their first announcement will be thanking PP for his services but  fresh start needed. That will.please you!!!! COYW

Just now, snowball said:

i dont even think you are a Bolton fan! According to you it doesnt matter who makes the decisions! If these new lot gavent got a pot to piss in its the fans fault for hounding out Ken!

The administrators seem confident the new owners can take us onwards and into a new future. Whys that not good enough for you???

Hopefully their first announcement will be thanking PP for his services but  fresh start needed. That will.please you!!!! COYW

Sorry just to avoid doubt

That was for you fanny 5 you pompous miserable cunt!!

Just now, snowball said:

Sorry just to avoid doubt

That was for you fanny 5 you pompous miserable cunt!!

Think you might need a lie down. Or perhaps learn to read. I said the £1M was ‘an initial amount to get things moving, rather than the sum total of the investment’.

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

Think you might need a lie down. Or perhaps learn to read. I said the £1M was ‘an initial amount to get things moving, rather than the sum total of the investment’.

No your instinctive response was a negative one to an announcement we have all been praying for. 

18 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

I would suggest the £1m is an ‘initial’ amount not the total

fuck me some people know how to turn good news in to negative misery 

Likely its loaned from somewhere, to start the debt pile again.