Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Why are folk so concerned about this £1 million and that Bassini was saying he was going to do this last month? So fucking what if he said it, he didnt do it did he!! End of the day, the funds are being given to the club so that players out of contract can be possibly be signed to a new deal or new players can be recruited now without us being last to the table

There was plenty of positive rhetoric about when Deano and Ken took over, so I'll hold off celebrating until money starts making it's way into the club (and not from QuickQuid either).

So it's a wait and see job. Unless it's Bassini, then nobody needs to wait and see anything - we're fucked.

"Excitement built among supporters after joint-administrator Paul Appleton yesterday revealed that the owners-in-waiting had already put £1million into the club to fund squad rebuilding and running costs."

Was this announced yesterday?

Well I suspect out of all the possible outcomes this is up there amongst the best.

Get it done quickly and build. I’m very very unconvinced by appointing David Lee but should that happen it will be an interesting ride to see how he does. And most crucially we still have a team to watch next season!

4 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

basran back in then

Yep apparently so, but one thing confusing me is that FV have been around for approx. 2 years  I believe trying to acquire us, but it was only February time that I first heard about Basran

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Well I suspect out of all the possible outcomes this is up there amongst the best.

Get it done quickly and build. I’m very very unconvinced by appointing David Lee but should that happen it will be an interesting ride to see how he does. And most crucially we still have a team to watch next season!

Fucking hell has somebody hacked your account?

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

dont think davis lee is a bad choice with the right support he could come good. although wouldnt want it to turn out bad would. beleive we will go for younger players and profit in future to sustain us.

Edited by sleepingindian

1 minute ago, Pricey said:

Yep apparently so, but one thing confusing me is that FV have been around for approx. 2 years  I believe trying to acquire us, but it was only February time that I first heard about Basran

2 years? Really? I thought they formed the company late last year?