Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

To late to re jig any fixtures now if the worst happens.

I know, I'm definitely not of the same opinion of many I see on Twitter who just think we can just press Liquidate and "start again" a couple of divisions further down then go on some merry 3 or 4 year jaunt laying waste to non league winning everything. Honestly don't know what they think we can do with 2 weeks left before season start.

• Site Supporter

Interesting statements.

Appleton been talking to Parky and he's passing it on?

An admission players aren't aware of the full complexity of the situation- how much would they legally be able to tell the players?

Perhaps they need to have a proper pow wow/straightener session to clear the air.

Not sure having a go at fv is fair, if the hotel business is delaying things. Perhaps we need to just wait for them to complete before making a full judgement.

Or for then to walk away, when we can call them cunts.

1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

Mark little basically having a go at the administrators 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Litts_2/status/1151534117718302727

Fair play to Mark, was thinking along his lines anyway.

I cant see any reason why any of the staff players would still be here, perhaps they forego their dues if they terminate? I wouldn't have thought so.

1 minute ago, Boothy said:

Fair play to Mark, was thinking along his lines anyway.

I cant see any reason why any of the staff players would still be here, perhaps they forego their dues if they terminate? I wouldn't have thought so.

Glad he’s come out with what he was thinking so us fans know what bloody hell is going on 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Bust or relegation. 

I think you've got one option too many there, sadly.

For what it's worth, I think we will be alright, but it will be right down to the site as usual. We won't have time to sign any decent players. We could easily go the full season and not reach "zero" points

They’d of walked by now, they want to see this through but they won’t have their trousers pulled down, which is fair do’s.    It’s very frustrating I know, but I’d rather have FV than no fcuker to be honest, and they’re not throwing cash at anything just because we’re two weeks away from the start of the season, they’re being sensible thank god.   

1 hour ago, Eavesy said:

It doesn’t make any fucking sense.

once ken was gone all problems would be sorted immediately.

Hes left the problems FFS 

he hived the hotel off for his benefit.  But lets blame the players who havent been paid for 20 weeks.  Would u stand for that? No

Joke of a club