Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter

The panic and bluster from some people on Twitter is simply embarrassing.

"Just buy the club, fuck the hotel". 

If only FV were reading the advice of these experienced business types on Twitter, we'd be sorted by now.

"FV OWE US AN UPDATE, AN EXPLANATION"

FV owe you fuck all. They owe the deal their full attention. You can start calling them wankers in a few weeks when we still haven't signed De Bruyne.

All going to be fine.

25 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

There's no need for that.

Thanks mate, very much appreciated.

The person behind the account is clearly a troll and has been following me around posting abuse at me for ages.

I've modded various BWFC forums for years and some people seemed to have carried a grudge over me ever since.

I've even had one or two bring their internet anger with me in to real life and even as recently as a few months ago I had one attempt to hack into my private life and post information about a business I once owned on here.

They've clearly lost touch with what is the internet world and what is the real one.

These are not kids having a laugh, these are grown men.

A bit frightening when they feel the anger enough to go that far over fuck all said and done on a footy internet site from years ago.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

The panic and bluster from some people on Twitter is simply embarrassing.

"Just buy the club, fuck the hotel". 

If only FV were reading the advice of these experienced business types on Twitter, we'd be sorted by now.

"FV OWE US AN UPDATE, AN EXPLANATION"

FV owe you fuck all. They owe the deal their full attention. You can start calling them wankers in a few weeks when we still haven't signed De Bruyne.

All going to be fine.

These people are passing brain cells around though.

But a week to go - I think it is reasonable to be concerned....

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

These people are passing brain cells around though.

But a week to go - I think it is reasonable to be concerned....

I'm honestly not concerned. 

The EFL are too chicken shit to do anything other than dish out fines and point deductions. Least of our worries.

We'll cobble a team together for Wycombe, there's still a fortnight to get the deal over the line and arrange safety certificates, wages etc..

If the fans can accept we'll be a bit rusty, and just get behind whoever pulls the shirt on, it could be a breath of fresh air.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Matty said:

I’m assuming safety certificate wise we have one of the rugby is on? Or is it reviewed weekly?

Forgot about that.

Another issue ticked off then.

Piece of piss.

20 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

What's the chances of this takeover happening before this thread reaches 1000 pages?

Not going to happen.  People are really pissed off with this and only pop on to see if theres been.any progress, then you get others that presume everything and want thanks for guessing correctly on the odd occasion.  So no, it won't is MY GUESS 🙂

24 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

What's the chances of this takeover happening before this thread reaches 1000 pages?

Just mention 17/18 accounts, throw in a bit of guesswork and you're on the home straight.

1 minute ago, HR said:

Just mention 17/18 accounts, throw in a bit of guesswork and you're on the home straight.

Don’t forget to also mention that during the time when all the players were being paid and we were paying all the bills, at the exact same time ken was pocketing millions from other mystery revenue streams coming into the club

1 hour ago, Spider said:

The EFL are too chicken shit to do anything other than dish out fines and point deductions. Least of our worries.

We'll cobble a team together for Wycombe, there's still a fortnight to get the deal over the line and arrange safety certificates, wages etc..

If the fans can accept we'll be a bit rusty, and just get behind whoever pulls the shirt on, it could be a breath of fresh air.

Spot on with that last bit. I'm still convinced there'll be cretins booing and slagging players off at Wycombe though.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

The problem with that is the players are still on strike so unless they get paid before Wycombe no one will be pulling a shirt on unfortunately 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

The problem with that is the players are still on strike so unless they get paid before Wycombe no one will be pulling a shirt on unfortunately 

They'll play.

I'll even have a bet with you on that.

19 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Bolton Central shut tomorrow but the Ticket Office staff are in.   This jigsaw is starting to take shape very nicely 🙂

Isn't that for rugby ticket sales though?

58 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Am hearing whispers ( from within BWFC )  of another Issue that's about to emerge and potentially cause problems If things are not sorted quickly with the game at Wycombe

Apparently the police at Wycombe want to know how many Bolton fans are coming down so they can put necessary plans into place 

Wycombe FC have been asked to contact Bolton for numbers of supporters travelling  as apparently police are not going to allow pay on the gate , Bolton have told them that they cannot take any tickets at the moment .................

• Moderators

I'd say you can either have cash gates and get everyone in OR you can have a four figure number of Bolton lads in the town all afternoon. Doesn't seem a tricky decision tbh.

• Site Supporter

1. They do cash on the door. Not hard.

2. They postpone the game. Not hard.

they postpone games for shit weather, there's a full season to re-arrange.

The world went soft a while back, everyone snowflaking and pissing about has become normal.

It can be sorted.