Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

7 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Heard from someone that new kit delivered to club shop this morning, don't know if true.

It turned up, but it was turned back. 26 pallets of kit sat in a warehouse in Bury waiting for us to come out of admin.

9 minutes ago, Underpants said:

It turned up, but it was turned back. 26 pallets of kit sat in a warehouse in Bury waiting for us to come out of admin.

The merger hasn't yet been agreed - the hold-up is over colours.

16 minutes ago, Underpants said:

The guy who claimed he delivered it said it wasn't turned back. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

The guy who claimed he delivered it said it wasn't turned back. 

I get the feeling that guy is pulling a few legs. He's never mentioned being a wagon driver before, but suddenly he's delivering 26 pallets of merchandise to the club shop? 

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I get the feeling that guy is pulling a few legs. He's never mentioned being a lorry driver before, then suddenly he's delivering 26 pallets of merchandise to the club shop? 

:lol: very well could be a wind up. But I found it interesting that he said that on Twitter early in the morning (when you'd pick up a load) and didn't reply to messages until the afternoon. Maybe he was actually driving around! But honestly who knows

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

:lol: very well could be a wind up. But I found it interesting that he said that on Twitter early in the morning (when you'd pick up a load) and didn't reply to messages until the afternoon. Maybe he was actually driving around! But honestly who knows

Underpants knows

Wonder what will happen if the takeover isn’t done by 12.00 on Friday (registering players deadline).

Either play the kids or suspend the game. Wouldn’t be surprised if the game does end up getting suspended. Wouldn’t be the first time we’ve been let down when everything looks set to be finalised.

Just praying it doesn’t come to that.