Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

A new regime, a fresh start. It'll be a while before we get any insight into what it means or where we really are. Obviously with no pre-season or a settled squad it would be nigh on a miracle if we win anything in the short term so I just hope that the gobby wankers amongst our fanbase fully accept the position we are in and show a bit of patience instead of crowing, mouthing off and turning on the players and manager - at least until things settle down.

COYWM!

3 hours ago, Hoppy510 said:

A new regime, a fresh start. It'll be a while before we get any insight into what it means or where we really are. Obviously with no pre-season or a settled squad it would be nigh on a miracle if we win anything in the short term so I just hope that the gobby wankers amongst our fanbase fully accept the position we are in and show a bit of patience instead of crowing, mouthing off and turning on the players and manager - at least until things settle down.

COYWM!

Not quite, we need to get rid of Parkinson next. 

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

We should just be happy to exist.

If we overturn the minus 12 point and survive, I will view that as great success this season.

Have the EFL confirmed just the -12?

Has the missed game penalty been waived?

Luton had 20 point deducted to be allowed to enter the league still under administration?

19 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

kinell not signed anyone yet 🕗

The fax finally arrived from Rivaldos agent confirming him joining along with a signed contract by Saviola finally completing his transfer