Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Members
2 hours ago, green genie said:

Have the EFL confirmed just the -12?

Has the missed game penalty been waived?

Luton had 20 point deducted to be allowed to enter the league still under administration?

Not sure yet mate - I am further away from the news source than some of you.

Just had it in my head we'd be starting on minus 12. Any position better than that will be most welcome - any position worse not so.

I feel sorry for the fans of Bray Wanderers, who also use #bwfc

The amount of shit they must have had to wade through to get to their own tweets over the past few weeks... surprised they haven't changed their hashtag.

Administrator has said its done. The only doubt I had was that it came out just after LOV published a story saying players refused to travel before being paid. 

That being said, it would really be something for an admin to confirm to numerous individuals that the deal had been fully agreed if it hadnt. I think we can dare to believe - but I will be gutted if it doesn't happen today

Edited by Matthew1234

1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

Last night said the deal has been agreed & was told by Paul Appleton, now they are saying there pushing to get agreed deal done, makes me wonder if Paul Appleton has been bullshitting.

Or maybe they are just getting the last bits of paperwork in place so everything can get signed