Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, Wardrobe said:

Or maybe they are just getting the last bits of paperwork in place so everything can get signed

Could be he's just put he's still confident in it all going through I genuinely thought literally everything had been sorted. Really hope it has really cba with Nixon gloating about it all.

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Youth are primed and ready to go for tomorrow so I'm told.

Can’t see EFL allowing youth to play could cause all sorts of problems further down the season what happens if Wycombe stay up by three ponts and they had a walk over game against us 

2 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Can’t see EFL allowing youth to play could cause all sorts of problems further down the season what happens if Wycombe stay up by three ponts and they had a walk over game against us 

Yeah I'm not sure what they'll about it. I was hoping for the announcement followed by some signings who have been in training. 

Is there an age where they don't count as registered for squad numbers?

15 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Last night said the deal has been agreed & was told by Paul Appleton, now they are saying there pushing to get agreed deal done, makes me wonder if Paul Appleton has been bullshitting.

There is a difference between agreed and all the legal stuff done and signed. I'm sure its all in hand.

As for the game I suspect its only on if takeover gets across the line. But will our existing conctracted ones play if they haven't received their monies owed? Doubt that. But who cares - if this gets over the line tomorrow will be a celebration. Even if we have a team of kids who get pumped 10-0 who really cares?

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

As for the game I suspect its only on if takeover gets across the line. But will our existing conctracted ones play if they haven't received their monies owed? Doubt that. But who cares - if this gets over the line tomorrow will be a celebration. Even if we have a team of kids who get pumped 10-0 who really cares?

Quite a few on here whos lobbed on 14/1 for a result, I think they'll care a bit

He's getting some shit off the fans now that JME, bit unfair since what he has been told has come from Paul Appleton. Everyone wants to know if deal will be done today but he doesn't know

Edited by Okocha10

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Quite a few on here whos lobbed on 14/1 for a result, I think they'll care a bit

Are you new to the gambling game? There is a reason the odds were 14/1...

Just now, Cheese said:

Are you new to the gambling game? There is a reason the odds were 14/1...

I'm utter dogshit at it, and yes there is a reason for the high odds, but i still fancy us to get a result, Whiskey Nose threw in the youth and that didn't do him much harm.  11 men against 11, anything can happen

14 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

He's getting some shit off the fans now that JME, bit unfair since what he has been told has come from Paul Appleton. Everyone wants to know if deal will be done today but he doesn't know

Has Paul Appleton really given JME the right to be an authorised leaker on Twitter before the legals have been done?

6 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Has Paul Appleton really given JME the right to be an authorised leaker on Twitter before the legals have been done?

Yeppp he said Paul Appleton give him permission to last night

Just now, Chris Custodiet said:

I know that's what he said but confidential means confidential until the legals have been completed and why should JME be the chosen one to broadcast this?

He wasn't the only one. They sent info to local press as well.