Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I know that's what he said but confidential means confidential until the legals have been completed and why should JME be the chosen one to broadcast this?

Why don't you nip over to Twitter to ask him and then report back?

7 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I know that's what he said but confidential means confidential until the legals have been completed and why should JME be the chosen one to broadcast this?

Supposedly he's an unsecured creditor, but I'm in the same boat as you why would just relay information to one person if it's confidential & not to fans? Do question it a bit 

Edited by Okocha10

Just now, Okocha10 said:

Supposedly he's an unsecured creditor, but I'm in the same boat as you why would just relay information to one person if it's confidential & not to fans? Do question it a bit 

Bit more to it than that....Nixon was not really correct - which comes as no shock. 

1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

This has been clarified about 3,000 times. 

He works for Cowgills who are the clubs solicitors and works on the insolvency side. 

1 minute ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I don't do Twitter (and don't want to do either) but it does mean I don't get to see linked comments.

Me neither, I signed up once & lasted about 20 mins.. Don't understand what somebody like Stephen Fry sees in it.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Are you new to the gambling game? There is a reason the odds were 14/1...

Aye, and I'm all over Bolton and btts at 28/1

And if it loses I'll just be happy the game went ahead

Mentally, I can't lose

• Site Supporter
Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Mentally, I can't lose

Best way to go about it.

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Mentally, I can't lose

Same here, although I also got Wycombe to win at 11/8. Nailed on draw.

The insolvency side is a completely distinct service to the audit, with information barriers and different teams. Even still, I know I wouldn't be posting the types of things like that on there. As far as I am aware though, Cowgill only perform audit services. The last published accounts of Burnden Leisure indicate there were no non audit services. Of course this could have changed since the year end of June 17. 

I'm not questioning the gents ethical practice/ independence but I know I wouldn't be risking it if I was in their shoes.

Edited by Matthew1234

I still think we will do Wycombe with the team we've currently got if the seniors are playing not like we're playing someone who was contenders for going up, narrowly stayed up last season. Magennis took the piss out of Wallsall in the league cup they only finished six points ahead of them.

NewsNow are reporting on how Norwich missed out on the bargain, Dennis Politic.

That copy and paste merchant' from Liverpool Uni, Mr Magoo or whatever his name is, reckons that Premiership clubs are too generous in the amounts of broadcasting money that goes to Championship and EFL clubs.

1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

have to be registered by midday today to play tomorrow

I think the EFL will be lenient - they said as much on Radio Manchester a few nights ago. If we play the kids tomorrow that compromises the integrity of the game

1 minute ago, Andy Gee said:

If all the players we had training with us were unattached we could surely have registered them to play tomorrow couldn't we? 

Not sure if the admins are allowed to sign anyone. Apparently squad registration was 12:00.