Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

12 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

So only seniors Alnwick, Mathews, Lowe ,Murphy & otzumer

Does that monster still play for these if so he will have fun against the kids 

Akinfenwa... Yes. Red card and/or hat trick waiting to happen. 

29 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

Who promised them?

iles?

I think that is besides the point.

Players are still unhappy due to payment issues (apparently) which are intrinsically linked to a successful takeover.

If takeover is not done by morning then it’s not a huge leap to think senior players might refuse to play, picking up where they left off last season.

Maybe the kids would play, maybe that calls into question the integrity of the game and the EFL cancel, maybe the young players stand in solidarity with the older pros and also refuse to play.

Obviously a different scenario to Brentford with 1800 people all set to go watch this time but do the players care more about the Bolton fans’ opinion of them or looking after their own career?

Honestly I’m not trying to be negative, just thinking whether the lack of takeover puts the game in jeopardy or not. It won’t be long until we find out anyway.

Fuck em, we are Bolton Wanderers, if they come off that pitch breathing out their arses I can live with that.  Anyone who’s negative about tomorrow needs to give their head a wobble, this is a new start, we need to embrace what’s infront of us.  COYFWM.  LOVE THE CLUB

8 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

The average age of The Dambusters was 23, playing a game of football is a tad different, they’ve got to be blooded sometime

Exactly. They'll have twice as much energy as some older lardy has been.

I believe that children are our future

Not one kid in a white shirt should feel an ounce of pressure tomorrow.. They should just go out there and play with the freedom and expression any lad has. 

Not that I think they will, but any fucker who turns on them deserves to be rightly roasted. They will have the full backing of 1800 pisscans: I hope they just appreciate the day, and the support behind them. 

COYWM

18 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Exactly. They'll have twice as much energy as some older lardy has been.

I believe that children are our future

Parky should teach them well, let them lead the way, show the beauty they possess inside....  

Edited by Breightmet Boy

24 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Not one kid in a white shirt should feel an ounce of pressure tomorrow.. They should just go out there and play with the freedom and expression any lad has. 

Not that I think they will, but any fucker who turns on them deserves to be rightly roasted. They will have the full backing of 1800 pisscans: I hope they just appreciate the day, and the support behind them. 

COYWM

1799 - I'm driving :(

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Mantra said:

I think that is besides the point.

Players are still unhappy due to payment issues (apparently) which are intrinsically linked to a successful takeover.

If takeover is not done by morning then it’s not a huge leap to think senior players might refuse to play, picking up where they left off last season.

Maybe the kids would play, maybe that calls into question the integrity of the game and the EFL cancel, maybe the young players stand in solidarity with the older pros and also refuse to play.

Obviously a different scenario to Brentford with 1800 people all set to go watch this time but do the players care more about the Bolton fans’ opinion of them or looking after their own career?

Honestly I’m not trying to be negative, just thinking whether the lack of takeover puts the game in jeopardy or not. It won’t be long until we find out anyway.

This thread is nearly over. You sound like you are simply trying to draw it out.

Game day - theres no fucking way it will be off.

• Site Supporter

I know the new owners must have a thousand and one more important things to sort out but it occurred to me while looking at today's (which I like) that it would be a great time to finally rid ourselves of that made up badge and return to some tradition that means something anyone agree ?