Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 hour ago, Chris Custodiet said:

A fortnight ago, Iles, echoing his dimwitted friends or associates at the ST, decided to have a go at MJ sneeringly describing the new lease as ' a so-called ''commercial arrangement'' '.

The feckin bstard!

Seriously mate. Our very existence is under threat, we're just off the back of an amazing experience on Saturday and you're trying to score points off the local journo? Give your head a wobble

8 minutes ago, Tino81 said:

Made me fucking cringe hearing that daft bastard hounding her like that. 

Totally the opposite for me. I would have cringed 20 years ago but not now.After the financial mismanagement of the Eddie era and Ken coming in and not giving a fuck about anything but himself , potenial owners need to know they will be under scrutiny.

Edited by Roger_Dubuis

10 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Totally the opposite for me. I would have cringed 20 years ago but not now.After the financial mismanagement of the Eddie era and Ken coming in and not giving a fuck about anything but himself , potenial owners need to know they will be under scrutiny.

To be honest it was probably Nixon from the Sun in disguise asking.

35 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Could be read the other way, could it not, that he was essentially saying it was MJ helping the club out?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the 12m PBP came up with to help keep the club afloat in 2016?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the Holdsworth cost to BWFC?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the fact that Blumarble lent only 4m and that that was due for repayment within a couple of weeks of it being lent?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the fact that 90% of Anderson's 'so-called' fee of 525K went to a combination of Holdsworth, SSBWFC and SSBWFC's liquidators?

Iles has actually done a lousy job on reporting BWFC financials whilst mouthing off as if he is some kind of expert?

Edited by Chris Custodiet

40 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

The feckin bstard!

Seriously mate. Our very existence is under threat, we're just off the back of an amazing experience on Saturday and you're trying to score points off the local journo? Give your head a wobble

This 👍🏻

18 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

When did you last read Iles reporting on the 12m PBP came up with to help keep the club afloat in 2016?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the Holdsworth cost to BWFC?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the fact that Blumarble lent only 4m and that that was due for repayment within a couple of weeks of it being lent?

When did you last read Iles reporting on the fact that 90% of Anderson's 'so-called' fee of 525K went to a combination of Holdsworth, SSBWFC and SSBWFC's liquidators?

Iles has actually done a lousy job on reporting BWFC financials whilst mouthing off as if he is some kind of expert?

How do you know any of this? Especially that Sweaty only got 52,500 quid and not 525,000? Not having a pop by the way.......

45 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Is that a fact? I heard that the only time he gave anything to BWFC it was in the form of a loan with early repayment and charges on assets and that not one penny of it was his "own money" i.e. money that he had not already taken out of the club - or borrowed from ED - in the first instance. But I defer to your superior knowledge of the "facts".

But seeing you are privy to the facts, how much was Anderson's "fee" in the following two seasons? And did he give it all to good causes?

38 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Is that a fact? I heard that the only time he gave anything to BWFC it was in the form of a loan with early repayment and charges on assets and that not one penny of it was his "own money" i.e. money that he had not already taken out of the club - or borrowed from ED - in the first instance. But I defer to your superior knowledge of the "facts".

But seeing you are privy to the facts, how much was Anderson's "fee" in the following two seasons? And did he give it all to good causes?

Given a choice of believing what some totally uninformed, ranting morons on twitter /FB/ down the pub, or the Administrators factual report (which is available to view by all of us - including you), then you will clearly see stated that Anderson is shown to be an unsecured creditor for £180k (as well as his secured holding) you've once again plumped for the hate rhetoric rather than the professional statement of facts.

Well done you.

3 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Given a choice of believing what some totally uninformed, ranting morons on twitter /FB/ down the pub, or the Administrators factual report (which is available to view by all of us - including you), then you will clearly see stated that Anderson is shown to be an unsecured creditor for £180k (as well as his secured holding) you've once again plumped for the hate rhetoric rather than the professional statement of facts.

Well done you.

Being an unsecured creditor does not mean he put money into the club does it?

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Just means he has invoiced the club for goods or services.

If he had put a loan in, it would secured wouldnt it?

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Being a creditor of the club does mean he input some form of service/consideration into the club. Hence it would be accounted for by recording the asset (such as cash), and creating a corresponding liability.

Edited by Matthew1234

Just now, Matthew1234 said:

Being a creditor of the club does mean he input some form of service/consideration into the club. Hence it would be accounted for by recording the asset (such as cash), and creating a corresponding liability.

Yes but it does not mean he put that money in. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

Yes but it does not mean he put that money in. 

If its recorded in the accounts as him being owed that money - then it does. Unless you are suggesting he has just recorded invoices without any factual credence behind them, which I dont think any of us have a basis to believe that. 

1 minute ago, Matthew1234 said:

If its recorded in the accounts as him being owed that money - then it does. Unless you are suggesting he has just recorded invoices without any factual credence behind them, which I dont think any of us have a basis to believe that. 

What? It means he's performed some service and invoiced against it. He could have been charging a consultancy fee for his "management time" for all we know. 

Just like all the other secured creditors haven't stuck their own money in. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

What? It means he's performed some service and invoiced against it. He could have been charging a consultancy fee for his "management time" for all we know. 

Just like all the other secured creditors haven't stuck their own money in. 

If he has performed a service for the club, then that warrants payments. Whether we agree/disagree with it, if he's owed money, its because he's a)put money into the club or b)performed a service for the club. In both of those scenarios - he is rightly due some form of payment.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

It's almost certainly the money he had to put in to pay the club staff to get the certificate to stage the home match towards the end of the season.

Even if was just goods or services supplied rather than cash, isn't that deemed as putting money into the club (that's why it is shown in the accounts as financial transactions.

I'm sure all the unsecured creditors facing 35p in the £ certainly feel they have put money into the club that they are not going to get back in full now.

EDIT - seems several have answered this with the same points already - thank you to them, I appreciate their responses, which I again have reiterated.