Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

9 hours ago, TM Trotter said:

A combination of Time and Money, and we'll be able to Breathe again. 

Until then, I think the uncertainty is giving me Brain Damage...

You need exercise.   

I've got a bike you ride it if you like, its got a basket and bell that rings, and little things that make it look good, I'd give it to you if i could but i borrowed it..

Here we are 49 hours from kick off of our first home game of the season , 23 hours since we last got the briefest of updates to advise us that an update would be made this morning , which itself is  now overdue,  and , whilst all eyes are on the immediate question as to whether saturday's match against Coventry City will go ahead , I do think we have got to consider the bigger picture 

The lack of any statement or update from the clubs administrator so far today is starting to suggest that neither he or Football Ventures are actually in control of events , and I just  wonder could it be that they have been told by the hotel administrator that their attempts  to acquire the hotel have  been rejected ,or that they have been outbid , thereby jeopardising their attempt to acquire the club and hotel as one , and leaving us potentially with no one buying the club ? 

Really hope I am wrong - but starting to fear the worst 

2 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

id say there were busy making shit happen, and not writing statements to pacify the fans.

not saying thats the right thing to do, but i think thats whats happening.

I hope you are bloody right,  or else last Saturday was a glorious swan song . 

14 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Here we are 49 hours from kick off of our first home game of the season , 23 hours since we last got the briefest of updates to advise us that an update would be made this morning , which itself is  now overdue,  and , whilst all eyes are on the immediate question as to whether saturday's match against Coventry City will go ahead , I do think we have got to consider the bigger picture 

The lack of any statement or update from the clubs administrator so far today is starting to suggest that neither he or Football Ventures are actually in control of events , and I just  wonder could it be that they have been told by the hotel administrator that their attempts  to acquire the hotel have  been rejected ,or that they have been outbid , thereby jeopardising their attempt to acquire the club and hotel as one , and leaving us potentially with no one buying the club ? 

Really hope I am wrong - but starting to fear the worst 

Benny hope your wrong but I have a sinking feeling about it all not been too convinced by FV whatsoever . 

9 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

id say there were busy making shit happen, and not writing statements to pacify the fans.

not saying thats the right thing to do, but i think thats whats happening.

I don't believe any statement that appears on the clubs OFFICIAL news outlet anymore.  Not since this...

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement2/

Not sure why they don't take those stories down..