Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Would it have encouraged him though? really, 20 nobheads with nowt better to do with their evening looking at his mobile phone. I think the media have more on their shoulders for this bollocks

He began by saying "I love this club as much as you" and ended with applause ringing in his ears.

It wanted nipping in the bud early that whole charade. Someone getting right in his face and calling him out for making a very tough process even more difficult.

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It does, all calculation, all Trumpian. Every time.

The man released a statement on the club website the minute our last court appearance started. He grandstands and we will not be seen to lose face.

People giving him and his son shit in public (and over social media/"acquired" phone numbers) is more than enough for him. Doing it out of spite. Convinced.

Aye. The sweaty cunt 

32 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Didn't we all want to know what the fat cunt had to say for himself? Not sure it makes much difference whether you turned up in person to hear it. 

Did the judge grant the order because a few people turned up to hear him out? 

These administrators and FV fucking about for so long is whats caused this. they put their bid in, got accepted, agreed price, accepted by the EFL and since then have been fucking about trying to change the deal, get loans, not pay the players etc etc. 

Utter gibberish 

Just now, Marc505 said:

He began by saying "I love this club as much as you" and ended with applause ringing in his ears.

It wanted nipping in the bud early that whole charade. Someone getting right in his face and calling him out for making a very tough process even more difficult.

Absolutely, me too. When asked who the statue was and he said "I dont need to tell you who that is" was my favourite.

All I meant was we have so much shit going on, and clearly people trying to get rich without a care for the club that we really dont need fans all fucking about and falling out over something nobody wants anyway which is that prick near the club. 

I dont know anyone that went but in context, at the time we were getting a load of bollox info, the deal was dragging on and on, and Bassini came along proportioning blame to Ken and the administrators and seemingly keen to show proof. Why werent you so angry yesterday at the people who went to hear him? its just what it is, hasn't changed or affected anything. He is still a cunt, just be angry at him or maybe Iles and dearden for all the coverage they gave it along with Sky and BBC.

1 minute ago, tomski said:

Aye. The sweaty cunt 

And in the "good" times many of us loved it. He gave the same style treatment to the likes of Heathcotes, Oldham over the ticket receipts, FGR, I'm sure there's others.

And after years of us being shit we thought yes at last a cunt but he's our cunt.

Just a cunt.

Fucking frustrating as a delay, but surely this is as simple as wait til Wednesday for the judge to fuck him off? All we should need is a statement from the EFL that he hadn’t met the stipulations of such contract and been passed by them. Case closed? ... right? ... please!?

149D5417-EB66-4DC9-82D0-9E3BF543E7BF.jpeg

• Moderators
Just now, jules_darby said:

For Injunctions to be forced there’s got to be some merit or the judge throws it out

They're also pricey. Nobody is doing this on a whim

Let's say it costs 100k to get an injunction

But somebody pays you 200k compo

Not bad work isn't that

44 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Didn't we all want to know what the fat cunt had to say for himself? Not sure it makes much difference whether you turned up in person to hear it. 

Did the judge grant the order because a few people turned up to hear him out? 

These administrators and FV fucking about for so long is whats caused this. they put their bid in, got accepted, agreed price, accepted by the EFL and since then have been fucking about trying to change the deal, get loans, not pay the players etc etc. 

Cunts turning up at the ground to meet him are what’s wrong with our club. Morons giving them air time. Just fuck off the lot of them. 

We could be gone next week