Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Where do you park your diplodocus? :)

Just look at the boardrooms of any major company and you will see them dominated by men. Government has had to pass legislation to effect an improvement. Nowhere have I said that I agree with the situation. 

I can only think of 2 women with prominent roles in the mens game. Karren Brady and a former chairwoman at Tranmere, whose name I forget. I don't count Cherie Lunghi ( The Manageress).

When I worked in construction I had 2 women bosses and they both moved on because they felt they had hit the glass ceiling. They went into banking and education.

Back on topic, I wish Sharron Brittan all the best and I look forward to hearing her plans for the club and hotel. A fresh perspective might be what is needed. People need to remember that until the deal is completed she is subject to a Non Disclosure Agreement.

1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Just look at the boardrooms of any major company and you will see them dominated by men. Government has had to pass legislation to effect an improvement. Nowhere have I said that I agree with the situation. 

I can only think of 2 women with prominent roles in the mens game. Karren Brady and a former chairwoman at Tranmere, whose name I forget. I don't count Cherie Lunghi ( The Manageress).

When I worked in construction I had 2 women bosses and they both moved on because they felt they had hit the glass ceiling. They went into banking and education.

Back on topic, I wish Sharron Brittan all the best and I look forward to hearing her plans for the club and hotel. A fresh perspective might be what is needed. People need to remember that until the deal is completed she is subject to a Non Disclosure Agreement.

This !! Get more flat dicks to the game is all good for me. But seriously a new female perspective to the beautiful game can only be a good thing . just look at Martina Navratilova

Today is the day!!! 

Just wanted to be the first to say it on any given day. 

Then, once Sluffy has stopped rimming custard, I get an epic response that I can't read explaining why I was wrong. 

Exciting fucking times for me

46 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Today is the day!!! 

Just wanted to be the first to say it on any given day. 

Then, once Sluffy has stopped rimming custard, I get an epic response that I can't read explaining why I was wrong. 

Exciting fucking times for me

Nothing can happen whilst the injunction is still in place.

(10 words)

Sorry not an epic this time.

No need for the vulgarity, you are better than that, many of my detractors clearly aren't.

Mr Custard knows his stuff even if he isn't the sites poster boy.

And I was taught manners cost nothing.

Sweet dreams.

5 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Nothing can happen whilst the injunction is still in place.

(10 words)

Sorry not an epic this time.

No need for the vulgarity, you are better than that, many of my detractors clearly aren't.

Mr Custard knows his stuff even if he isn't the sites poster boy.

And I was taught manners cost nothing.

Sweet dreams.

Creditors meeting report is up on CH site but adds nothing. But here's a bit more commentary on Rubin's earlier proposals.

Surprise, surprise. It seems that BWFC  is not in difficulty because Ken Anderson was a rogue owner after all but because its been losing money for years and 'without sufficient capital injections' hasn't the means to 'run a football club of this stature'.

Well knock me over with a feather.

It also seems that Rubins didn't see much point in explaining how BWFC somehow got through 2016, 2017 and 2018 'without sufficient capital injections' so didn't bother. Hey ho!

FV's offer of £24.04m (including taking on certain debts of the club) is set out, in less than full detail, at para. 6.11 and may well be the subject of scrutiny when Bassini comes back to Court with his lawyers in the next few days.

7 hours ago, Hoppy510 said:

How do you manage to get so many detractors in the first place?

Is it because you present surmise as fact?

No. Its because anyone who presents evidence that calls into question the actions of lynch mob types is never going to gain favour with lynch mob types. BWFC, egged on by the Beeno, has quite a few of those but every club has its share of numpties as Jason Macateer was saying on TV only yesterday.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

No. Its because anyone who presents evidence that calls into question the actions of lynch mob types is never going to gain favour with lynch mob types. BWFC, egged on by the Beeno, has quite a few of those but every club has its share of numpties as Jason Macateer was saying on TV only yesterday.

Ooh, the irony!

37 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Did Mcateer tell the tale about when he was dropped at Blackburn and asked for a meeting with the manager, Graeme Souness.

When Mcateer went to the meeting ,Souness had just got out of the shower and greeted him  naked apart from a small hand towel round his waist. He then sat at his desk with his legs on the table displaying the family jewels while McAteer asked him to be put on the transfer list

Dirty fucker Graeme Souness

45 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Not quite sure what "lynch mob types" are  TBH - people like me who don't trust Anderson as far as they can throw Blackpool Tower and have been saying he would bring us to ruin for years despite everyone else bigging him up as our "saviour"? If so count me in - although lynching is probably too quick for my liking.

As for "evidence" - I don't think there is much evidence to go on other than what the much-maligned journos write and some dodgy accounts from three years ago all of which is just about as credible as my dog who has really bad piles so struggles to put forward a coherent argument without having to stop to lick his arse every other second so is yet to come out with sentence let alone a coherent argument.

What I was referring to is taking these stories and dodgy accounts and extrapolating them into a whole new thing and then presenting that particular interpretation as the only possible interpretation - a la Stuffy.

38 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Not quite sure what "lynch mob types" are  TBH - people like me who don't trust Anderson as far as they can throw Blackpool Tower and have been saying he would bring us to ruin for years despite everyone else bigging him up as our "saviour"? If so count me in - although lynching is probably too quick for my liking.

As for "evidence" - I don't think there is much evidence to go on other than what the much-maligned journos write and some dodgy accounts from three years ago all of which is just about as credible as my dog who has really bad piles so struggles to put forward a coherent argument without having to stop to lick his arse every other second so is yet to come out with sentence let alone a coherent argument.

What I was referring to is taking these stories and dodgy accounts and extrapolating them into a whole new thing and then presenting that particular interpretation as the only possible interpretation - a la Stuffy.

Well the clubs Administrator must be putting "surmise as fact" based no doubt on what the "much-maligned journos wrote and some dodgy accounts from three years ago" when they wrote of their findings in their official report after those ten forensic accountants had gone through everything with a fine toothcomb that...

"The financial results as set out above disclose that the company as been making substantial losses over the last few years and without sufficient capital injections, it no longer has the means to satisfy the financial commitments required to run a football club of this stature". Section 3.3 of Brief Trading History and Results on page 7 of the filed document.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00043026/filing-history

Or to put it into simple terms since Eddie sold the club and stopped putting his money in to keep it going, no one else has pissed away their lifesavings on it and it continued to have more costs going out of the business than money coming into it, until the inevitable happened - that it became broke and could no longer pay its way.

Nowhere does it support your long established view based on nothing more than your apparent hatred of Anderson, that he raped and pillaged the club to enrich himself so much that HE was the sole reason the club went bust.

I've heard of being in denial and not wanting to lose an argument but you take this to extremes rather than face the reality of what actually happened by those paid handsomely to discover and report on what actually did!

24 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

..your long established view based on nothing more than your apparent hatred of Anderson, that he raped and pillaged the club to enrich himself so much that HE was the sole reason the club went bust.

That is your view of what I think rather than my view.

My view is that given his track record the above is a possibility - apart from the "sole reason" bit as there are clearly other factors in our demise, although if true, mismanagement and an agenda for personal enrichment at the club's expense would be a significant contributor.

I've never said that Anderson has done these things - I simply wouldn't rule the possibility out, unlike you.

I would also point out that the document you refer to is simply quoting the "management accounts" - which are not necessarily the correct figures in 3.3. They are not figures that the administrator arrived at independently in their BOLD official report BOLD

Edited by Hoppy510

Had a few pints in hotel pre game so just like to say FUCK OFF SLUSHY YOU ANDERSON FLUFFING BORING CUNT!  COYW!!

On 08/08/2019 at 16:37, awandering said:

Can we change the title of this thread?  Seems a long way from being 

13 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

That is your view of what I think rather than my view.

My view is that given his track record the above is a possibility - apart from the "sole reason" bit as there are clearly other factors in our demise, although if true, mismanagement and an agenda for personal enrichment at the club's expense would be a significant contributor.

I've never said that Anderson has done these things - I simply wouldn't rule the possibility out, unlike you.

I would also point out that the document you refer to is simply quoting the "management accounts" - which are not necessarily the correct figures in 3.3. They are not figures that the administrator arrived at independently in their BOLD official report BOLD

You really can't face facts.

The report is OFFICIAL it is entitled The Joint Administers Report and it is being in respect of the matter of The Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic Club Limited in Administration and The Insolvency Act 1986 and is In The High Court of Justice (case) No 3118 of 2019.

Do you really think they've not done their stuff and taken somebody else's word for what had gone on before they got there?  What do you think those ten forensic accounts were doing all the time they've been earning their no doubt hefty fees whilst the clubs been in Administration, playing 5-a-side football perhaps?

Look I've explained things to you for three years over on Nuts - but you know better.  A well respected accountant has explained to you that you were wrong by £135m (iirc) on some of your outlandish claims about financial irregularities at the club - but you know better.  And now the clubs Administrators has officially reported their findings of what the true position of the club is, in order to put forward his formal proposals to the creditors - but yet again you know better!

Don't you think those ten forensic accountants have more likely to have been going through the books rather than having a kick about all that time?

I'm sure HMRC and the rest of the unsecured creditors certainly believe they have - but probably not you of course, and again you will know better than everyone else.

Out of respect to the rest of Wanderers Way's readers I don't intend to continue conversing with you as clearly they don't find it of any interest and frankly neither do I.

3 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Out of respect to the rest of Wanderers Way's readers I don't intend to continue conversing with you as clearly they don't find it of any interest and frankly neither do I.

1 hour ago, lowcarbon said:

Why oh why do you take the bait everytime?

tbh Sluffy this is probably why you get a bit of stick on here imho.

As lowcarbon says you take the bait. Your posts/replies tend to be long and convoluted as you seem to feel the need to answer in detail. Just let it go. I would hope that you stick to what you said and don't react. It's quite obvious that you're a passionate BWFC fan. Chill out and enjoy