Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, TrickyTrotter said:

Decision in this. Taking too long to say adjourned.

Nope - he will sum up position then explain reasoning either way. Plus then everyone needs to collect their phones again before they can relay it.

27 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I mean without being there it seems like the whole argument centres on whether EFL approval was granted or not....if it was purely a case of the SPA never required EFL approval then the texts wouldn't even have been presented. 

He never showed proof of funds according to Anderson at the time after agreeing a sale didn’t he extend the deadline for him once after the Blackburn game and he still failed 

Edited by Farnywhite
Spelling

4 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Nope - he will sum up position then explain reasoning either way. Plus then everyone needs to collect their phones again before they can relay it.

And outline the law he's going to be referring to and give a brief rundown of what everyone said so no-one comes away thinking he didn't understand anything. Decision and next arrangements come last. Frustrating.

Just now, kent_white said:

Adjourned but sale can go ahead? How does that work then?

Bassini had an injunction to stop the sale of the club.  That has been overturned.    The adjournment is now personal, Bassini vs Anderson.  Nowt to do with BWFC anymore.

(Disclaimer:  at least that's what I think...)

1 minute ago, chrisw99 said:

Bassini had an injunction to stop the sale of the club.  That has been overturned.    The adjournment is now personal, Bassini vs Anderson.  Nowt to do with BWFC anymore.

(Disclaimer:  at least that's what I think...)

What so Bassini could go after Ken for compo but can't touch the club?

I'd settle for that! :)