Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

52 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

The £1m was "specifically for the purposes of future critical payments necessary for preparing the Club for the forthcoming season" (section 6.10 of the Administrators report) - such as sorting out Ticket Master so we can sell tickets again and paying match day staff so the stadium can play matches on, I assume.

Unless you are saying the Administrator has lied in his report?

So as I have tried to point out, they have invested zero in the actual team, the money they claim to have brought in has settled debts and gone into the pockets of people who no one knows or who is ever likely to pull on the famous shirt.

They are accountants at best and not in the slightest interested in what happens on the green bit.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, chrisw99 said:

Jewish Telegraph (who were the first to announce the Bassini thing last week before anyone else) , have just put this breaking news up...

BREAKING: Laurence Bassini is closing in on purchasing Bolton Wanderers after a large number of creditors wrote to him saying they were unaware he was prepared to pay 100% of the debt. The JT's seen proof West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has underwritten £25m towards a takeover.

Not relevant is it though, fv are preferred bidders, and lb was rejected by both efl and admin.

Not sure what they could do

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not relevant is it though, fv are preferred bidders, and lb was rejected by both efl and admin.

Not sure what they could do

Relevant or not, it's intriguing how they've just put it up as a breaking headline.  Considering it was JT who got in first with their breaking headline this time last week, and had it 100% correct, made me sit up and take note...

Relevant or not, it's intriguing how they've just put it up as a breaking headline.  Considering it was JT who got in first with their breaking headline this time last week, and had it 100% correct, made me sit up and take note...

They get their news from Bassini. And he told them the injunction prevented the sale. Which as it turns out yesterday was nonsense. This is also nonsense.

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

They get their news from Bassini. And he told them the injunction prevented the sale. Which as it turns out yesterday was nonsense. This is also nonsense.

I hope you're right.   

Cue the administrator statement any time now....

Do you think that’s because they’ve got a crack team of on-the-ball journalists on the staff, or because they print every little snippet he feeds them? 

Just now, enzo gambaro said:

Do you think that’s because they’ve got a crack team of on-the-ball journalists on the staff, or because they print every little snippet he feeds them? 

The key word there is crack, surely?

1 minute ago, Mannyroader said:

Haven't the creditors already voted to accept FV's payment terms?

Not really. They accepted the administrators proposal. Doesn’t mean the secureds have signed off on the deal yet. 

The unsecured creditors don’t get any say now. 

If FV are reported to be paying £25 million to pay a smaller amount in the £ to unsecured creditors and run the club for two years, then Bassini's sums don't add up. He did no due diligence when "buying" direct from KA and has not paid £25K to see the Admin war room, so that is unsurprising.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

This Bassini crank is really getting on my tits

Absolutely.

What I don't understand, is that latest video. Did the cunt just turn up after the court hearing or what? Security should have been there and fucked him straight off.

Or twatted him.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Absolutely.

What I don't understand, is that latest video. Did the cunt just turn up after the court hearing or what? Security should have been there and fucked him straight off.

Or twatted him.

What video?

15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Boby Brno might know.

Sorry mate can’t help. All I know is lots of people who have no love of BWFC have/are/made/making a fortune and lots of people who do have lost a lot of money and the fans, staff and players are stuck in the middle of a game of football monopoly.

Business wise, I’ve moved on just as others have. As a fan, I’ll still be here long after these charlatans have stripped the carcass of our club to the bone.

FV will want clauses inserting that effectively gives them recourse to the admins or some form of protection from Larry. 

Admins wont grant these and nobody can give absolute protection. Somebody is going to have to take a leap of faith within FV and believe that Larry hasn’t got a case.  

But it needs to happen ASAP 

7 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:
As for the club - I think the outcome of the court case has meant a few contracts have had to be re-examined. Get the sense FV still want to proceed. #bwfc

Still no mention whatsoever about the team or players, gone beyond bored to fuck about contracts and legal bollocks now. 

20 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Still no mention whatsoever about the team or players, gone beyond bored to fuck about contracts and legal bollocks now. 

Totally agree we was 1 hour away last Friday allegedly crock I shit.