Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

Mine refreshed and carried on just in time to hear people chanting Parky out. Fucking deserve eachother utter cunts like that.

Yeh that was embarrassing, they didn't sound like the smartest grapes on the vine.

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

I can see why there is a thawing 

up against FV the majority with half a brain cell would choose FV every time. However as they bumble through with no sign of completing any time soon the window of opportunity is shutting and fast 

they have lost the vast majority of any credibility they had 

so then the choice becomes liquidation or any alternative. Any at all. LB is currently the only one. 

If it’s a choice between death and aids, many would choose to live with aids. It may kill you eventually but at least your alive for a little longer. Club dying or living on with Bassini is exactly the same  

Good aids or bad aids?

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ve proper had enough of it all now.

Its a complete circus and total embarrassment.

Not that we should care, but folk on the outside have had enough too and and sympathy is vanishing fast as our actions are beginning to affect them.

Im bored to fuckin death of it all, every day and night there’s another event or some bullshit side show making us look even more fucked up than we already are. 

Weve currently got the thickest sounding möngs the town can offer stood on the club car park asking some coked up wally with a megaphone questions about putting ken Anderson in prison and can he get Big sam back. 

It’s fuckin draining the life out of me. 

FV, Boohoo or whoever sort this shit out for fucks sake so we can all just be normal for a bastard Day or two. 

It’s a fuckin shambles.

Yep, all of this.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not that we should care, but folk on the outside have had enough too and and sympathy is vanishing fast as our actions are beginning to affect them.

Im bored to fuckin death of it all, every day and night there’s another event or some bullshit side show making us look even more fucked up than we already are. 

Weve currently got the thickest sounding möngs the town can offer stood on the club car park asking some coked up wally with a megaphone questions about putting ken Anderson in prison and can he get Big sam back. 

FV, Boohoo or whoever sort this shit out for fucks sake so we can all just be normal for a bastard Day or two. 

It’s a fuckin shambles.

Well said. Completely and utterly shameful.

But I will say what’s already been said. If Sullivan wasn’t behind him and backing him with cash would he not be distancing himself from Larry as quickly and as loudly as possible??

he has to be involved in this just has to be be. 

I also want to know who’s supplying Larry with his tackle as it must be rocket fuel to be pulling off a performance like that 

16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It’s a fuckin shambles.

Agree entirely spot on 👍