Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

"I have established alternative sources of funding and I will not let the Football League’s efforts dissuade me.

"I now have £30 million of funding ready to invest into the club which will pay all creditors in full.

"

With his record, theres no chance that barmpot has gone out and found someone else willing to front him 30m.

It would have to be the same money. He would then have found an alternative source to attribute it to?

Oh everybody do just fuck off with “hearing it’s been done” and vague references 

Thats why this fucking thread is so fucking long

if you’ve got something to say just say it otherwise either don’t or fuck off

Somebody change the title of the thread to “Listen in everyone I might know something interesting” and make it more relevant

2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Oh everybody do just fuck off with “hearing it’s been done” and vague references 

Somebody change the title of the thread to “Listen in everyone I might know something interesting” and make it more relevant

Tomorrows the day

31 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

If we’ve

heard itzbeendun

what more do you want us to say other than we’ve

heard itzbeendun

It’s not complicated. Go have a wank, then a long kip and it’ll be reet tomorrow you grumpy fuck

9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

If her scarf has the most recent badge and not one we binned off years ago... She'll do for me! 

So long as she arrives on the pitch on the back of an elephant with a specially constructed saddle resembling a Castle.

Oh and Nick better be playing her entrance music live, preferably alongside his colleagues.