Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

No Iles has spoken to some inside and it's definitely the sweaty fucker.

And the 'some inside' would that be the likes of McGinlay and Dearden who he's probably sat next to in the press box perhaps?

Iles has already reported that the problem was a legal rep from the Anderson camp not being available to sign.

Hardly Anderson's fault if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

No. I know it's the done thing to criticise Iles on here but his sources won't be McGinlay and Dearden.

I never actually said they were did I?

My post was highlighting what credence his so called research brought to his reply in the twenty minutes he had to canvass and ascertain such facts whilst being sat in the press box?

The answer you might wish to receive often depends on the persons you ask - hence my reference to McGinlay and Dearden.

I thought you would have understood the point I was making.

15 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Iles has already reported that the problem was a legal rep from the Anderson camp not being available to sign.

Hardly Anderson's fault if that's the case.

I smell BS, in a world of digital signatures etc this is a lame excuse

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

I never actually said they were did I?

My post was highlighting what credence his so called research brought to his reply in the twenty minutes he had to canvass and ascertain such facts whilst being sat in the press box?

The answer you might wish to receive often depends on the persons you ask - hence my reference to McGinlay and Dearden.

I thought you would have understood the point I was making.

You replied to a post stating that Iles confirmed the hold up was due to Anderson after speaking to someone inside. You then suggested that he might've been provided that information by McGinlay and Dearden whilst sat next to them in the press box. I'm suggesting that he won't have been, and that you don't believe he would've been either.

2 minutes ago, Campos_Wig said:

I smell BS, in a world of digital signatures etc this is a lame excuse

In the legal world it often still has to be the actual signature. Nonetheless in the most general sense you are quite right to be smelling BS!!

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Danny G said:

Defo Anderson. The official line of legal reps being unavailable to sign is bollocks.

Hear it’s more of a delaying tactic than a deal breaker. 

Your info from yesterday was clearly accurate so no reason to doubt you now

What's in it for him to delay it?

5 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

You replied to a post stating that Iles confirmed the hold up was due to Anderson after speaking to someone inside. You then suggested that he might've been provided that information by McGinlay and Dearden whilst sat next to them in the press box. I'm suggesting that he won't have been, and that you don't believe he would've been either.

Not sure why you are arguing unless you are somehow embarrassed about your original reply to me?

I never said or even suggested that Iles asked McGinlay or Dearden about the position - it was you who wrongly jumped to that conclusion - my point was clearly the credence of how accurate Iles information was, was totally dependant on who he canvassed in those twenty minutes between his posts on the blog - and seeing he posted something else on the blog between times, suggests he didn't roam too far to get them.

Maybe he asked a person/s who did know what was happening, maybe he didn't we simply don't know, and that's why I haven't taken such hearsay that it was all Anderson's fault as gospel, unlike some.

Seeing that you've just now accepted that I had never believed Iles would have asked Jack and John, it makes your original reply to me somewhat misjudged and pointless.

Time to move on I suggest as I do know that endless ad nauseam arguments won't be tolerated on this forum.

48 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Not sure why you are arguing unless you are somehow embarrassed about your original reply to me?

I never said or even suggested that Iles asked McGinlay or Dearden about the position - it was you who wrongly jumped to that conclusion - my point was clearly the credence of how accurate Iles information was, was totally dependant on who he canvassed in those twenty minutes between his posts on the blog - and seeing he posted something else on the blog between times, suggests he didn't roam too far to get them.

Maybe he asked a person/s who did know what was happening, maybe he didn't we simply don't know, and that's why I haven't taken such hearsay that it was all Anderson's fault as gospel, unlike some.

Seeing that you've just now accepted that I had never believed Iles would have asked Jack and John, it makes your original reply to me somewhat misjudged and pointless.

Time to move on I suggest as I do know that endless ad nauseam arguments won't be tolerated on this forum.

There was a clear suggestion, intended as a unnecessary cheap dig, and now you're being disingenuous about it. 

There's a match on, though, so I'll focus on that.

11 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Nah

be about maximum return for him. Nothing more, nothing less. Not that I’m happy about it like

Is it possible liquidation might realise just as much money as a takeover and also kill BWFC, if he can get as much money in liquidation I genuinely think the spiteful cunt would prefer that. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

39 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

There was a clear suggestion, intended as a unnecessary cheap dig, and now you're being disingenuous about it. 

There's a match on, though, so I'll focus on that.

Wrong.

There never was a clear suggestion - you just read into it something that simply wasn't there.

Now you're just arguing for arguments sake.

I wasn't having a pop at Iles - I do so plenty times but not this time.

You completely misunderstood the meaning of my post and thought you could have a cheap go at me.

You're embarrassed you got caught out and feel the need to save face by arguing until the cows come home like you always do.

I'm not playing your game today.

Have a nice day

Edited by Sluffy
Grammar errors

2 hours ago, Danny G said:

Defo Anderson. The official line of legal reps being unavailable to sign is bollocks.

Hear it’s more of a delaying tactic than a deal breaker. 

That is the issue. It’s a question of whether accidental or deliberate.