Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Wrong.

There never was a clear suggestion - you just read into it something that simply wasn't there.

Now you're just arguing for arguments sake.

I wasn't having a pop at Iles - I do so plenty times but not this time.

You completely misunderstood the meaning of my post and thought you could have a cheap go at me.

You're embarrassed you got caught out and feel the need to save face by arguing until the cows come home like you always do.

I'm not playing your game today.

Have a nice day

Aldo is spot on. You clearly suggested Iles got his info from Dearden/McGinlay. It's there in black and white.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

It's a really nice sunny evening, two bottles of wine down already for me and the missus, and somebody else is taking issue with Sluffy's prognosticative prosetilysing.

Happy days.

HBAHT?

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, embankment said:

Marching on together , well 4500 of us.

Wait till we next get to a major final , a third us won't get tickets !!!!

Would like to see a list of who was in the Directors area today.

Going through the bad times make the good times extra special. We all know that. That’s why we stick with it

21 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Going through the bad times make the good times extra special. We all know that. That’s why we stick with it

There are times in this life of mine
I think that the sun forgot how to shine
But as long as you're always there
It don't bother me 'cos why should I care
When all I've gotta do
Is support you
Even the bad times are good

5 minutes ago, darrener said:

We've got till Tuesday at 5pm too sort out the takeover or we are out of the league 

Does it mean that we'll be kicked out on Tuesday or just that the Notice of Withdrawal will become effective from that date? I read it as being the latter, which presumably gives us 14 days from Tuesday.

It might ultimately end up being a good thing for us.

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

Aldo is spot on. You clearly suggested Iles got his info from Dearden/McGinlay. It's there in black and white.

That's how I read it. He was just too desperate to deflect any blame from his beloved Ken.

Just now, lowcarbon said:

I guess Bolton games after 5pm, Tuesday will be suspended until either we're kicked (poss 14 days notice) out the league OR a sale 'Az Bin Dun'.

Good point. Would it look weird to suspend games after forcing us to play previously though?