Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Interesting to hear Nixon’s comments on Twitter, he says FV not near to completing the deal on hotel and club, bidder with wherewithal to do the deal is locked out of the process, methinks he’s getting his info from KA. 

And it's nonsense

23 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not being funny but if people haven’t realized this for a very long time they need sectioning. There are folk who actually think we can see the season out like this. We cannot even see the next two weeks out and that’s being optimistic 

FV are the only ones in a position to save the club, for better or for worse, at the moment, if there attempt to buy us fails we won’t have time to find a replacement 

Nixon, Bassini, Boo Hoo are just a distraction, FV have lost credibility and goodwill by staying quiet but perhaps they are the only ones sticking to the legal NDA

Nothing we say or do can change what’s going on

NDA has nothing to do with why they are quiet. Fact. 

They don’t wish to stick there heads above the parapet as they have remained unconvinced that they can complete the deal. Only time we saw anything from them was the morning of the wycombe game when they believed it was close. 

I am told they were going to attend Saturday until the latest hiccup. 

So for clairty they are keeping out of the public eye for reasons of self preservation only not for any legal reasons 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

NDA has nothing to do with why they are quiet. Fact. 

They don’t wish to stick there heads above the parapet as they have remained unconvinced that they can complete the deal. Only time we saw anything from them was the morning of the wycombe game when they believed it was close. 

I am told they were going to attend Saturday until the latest hiccup. 

So for clairty they are keeping out of the public eye for reasons of self preservation only not for any legal reasons 

‘NDA has nothing to do with why they are quiet. Fact

Enlighten us on the Fact?

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Just for me;

This deadline; does it start a 2 week deadline?

My reading is that Bury's 14 day notice expired on Friday but has been extended to Tuesday. They weren't allowed to start the season because there was no prospect of survival at that point.

BWFC were almost over the line (!) as the season started but have failed to complete at every turn. They are threatened with a 14 day notice if not completed on Tuesday.

At least, that's what I think but I could be wrong.

12 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

‘NDA has nothing to do with why they are quiet. Fact

Enlighten us on the Fact?

Both sides of the deal are bound by the same terms of release of information under the NDA  that’s a big fat fuck off bona fide fact  

the NDA prevents release of certain information and was heavily weighted to when HOT were signed and the bidder wasn’t publicly known. again a FACT  

once the s & p agreement was signed it removed a fair few of the NDA provisions  yet another FACT  

have the admins confirmed publicly via statements around delays preferred bidders etc? Yep. Can FV make a statement should they feel they want to do so? Yep. If In doubt all they do is run it past the other side. We want to say x are you happy with that?

Appleton would have welcomed a statement from FV to put the twittermongs and facemither fuckwits to sleep for a bit

Fv are protecting themselves simple as that 

4 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

My reading is that Bury's 14 day notice expired on Friday but has been extended to Tuesday. They weren't allowed to start the season because there was no prospect of survival at that point.

BWFC were almost over the line (!) as the season started but have failed to complete at every turn. They are threatened with a 14 day notice if not completed on Tuesday.

At least, that's what I think but I could be wrong.

This is correct. Notice was served immediately upon entering admin and then suspected immediately. Tuesday starts the 14 day clock. 

10 minutes ago, Keayedwhite10 said:

Michael James only got back in the country Friday been on holiday to Richard Branson’s private island with Tom Morris and families might also have something to doo with the delay just a thought 

Never liked Branston

On the one hand I like the idea of the 14 day deadline as it implies that these bastards will have to agree something or they'll all end up losing and we'll all be put out of our collective misery one way or the other.

On the other hand I have absolutely no confidence that the EFL have the balls to enforce it and I imagine that KA, FV, the administrators and EDT don't believe they'd do it either - which implies nothing's really changed.

9 minutes ago, Mantra said:

JME insisting there is/was a deal for the hotel agreed. As opposed to Nixon’s stance that a hotel deal has never been agreed.

The Word " agreed " in his tweet is the issue , if it was agreed it would be signed off 

So in my opinion until signed Nixon is  correct 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keayedwhite10 said:

Michael James only got back in the country Friday been on holiday to Richard Branson’s private island with Tom Morris and families might also have something to doo with the delay just a thought 

No

Not that

5 minutes ago, Big Johnny said:

So have we got to the bottom of the delay again

Is it Anderson who only needed to sign something or is it more sinister than that

this thread may answer your question somewhat.

It does sound like Anderson is the cause of it but not that he couldn’t sign a document. More that he wanted to change the documentation.

Edited by Mantra

5 minutes ago, Mantra said:

this thread may answer your question somewhat.

It does sound like Anderson is the cause of it but not that he couldn’t sign a document. More that he wanted to change the documentation.

Anderson always liked to do his transfer deals at 11.58 pm so he could get a few more £££ out of the buyer. Guess he is trying to screw a little more out pf the buyers this time. Problem is if they say no and walk away he gets very little.