Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

9 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Sick of hearing this bollocks from Nixon. 

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Hmmmm

Why have they decided to get involved now?

Think there'll be a few more rumours like this today.

I am also sick of it - just thought on a day like today, it was worth adding on here.

8 minutes ago, KARMA said:

We saw you die at the Reebok hahahahaha 

It’s ****s like you that shame our wonderful game

Anonymous too and not prepared to even show your club

Karma will be when a Proper Club and fans like Bolton , rise , and one day send your club into non league you complete belter

4 minutes ago, Pricey said:

I don't get why Leeds fans hate us? Am I missing something? Some of my mates are Leeds fans and have nothing but sympathy

We sent them down from the PL a good 15 years ago, they haven’t been back since 

We have reminded them a few times about that day, however I can’t ever recall us singing about them potentially going bust 

bit of a difference between the two really 

4 minutes ago, KARMA said:

You forgetting waving money at us when we nearly went bust 

You didn't nearly go bust when you was in the situation you was in at the time in the Premier League, did you actually go to this game by any chance?

8 minutes ago, KARMA said:

You forgetting waving money at us when we nearly went bust 

It never happened. 

When we sent you down was well before your money problems and we never played at the times you had money problems. 

Where you at this mythical game or did someone tell you about it ? 

I live in Leeds and every Leeds fan I know and have met face to face has been great and never mentioned this money waving. Maybe your internet mates are as clueless as you. 

Edited by Ani

30 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

There is no money so it is sadly black and white. 

If there's one thing to be learnt from this process, it's that there's always room for a delay, a stay of execution or bullshitting that the deal is much closer than it actually is.

People were saying the same thing about this being d-day and getting emotional the last couple of times we were in court. I hope something does get resolved today.

Just now, KARMA said:

Are you okay? It was clear we had money problems in 2004. Anyway have a good day lads

So you were not at the game.

Not everything you read on the internet is true. At least you have learnt something today. 

• Site Supporter

I recall a carnival atmosphere before that game and us being safe the result not being important but a handful of yorkies didn't observe the silence for the great Eddie Hopkinsons passing and the mood changed dramatically the crowd then baying for blood.

19 minutes ago, Daveh said:

Really?!! 🤔🤔

We must have all misinterpreted your comments then 🙄

Not much we can do about BWFC today except hope and pray. But it might help you to take a trip to Specsavers or similar. I feel sure they'll be able to help you see beyond the end of your nose.