Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 hour ago, Moon boy said:

Give it a rest with your personal vendetta against Iles, he’s spouted no more shite than most people on here, if you don’t believe him or trust him don’t read him

Club is about to go bust and all the bloke cares about is deflecting criticism away from his hero Anderson, to Iles and the BEN. Pathetic

Edited by rochdale white

3 minutes ago, rochdale white said:

Club is about to go bust and all the bloke cares about is deflecting criticism away from his hero Anderson, to Iles and the BEN. Pathetic

Leeds really have got some numbnuts that support them but I think we've a few that would give 'em a run for their money any day of the week

1 minute ago, Ani said:

So the 5PM deadline is by the EFL. Is today also the day the money runs out ? An EFL deadline is not as serious. 

My understanding is we haven’t a pot to piss in so yes it needs new owners by tonight

Have to say that all the fans who support other clubs in our small town have been coming up to me and the other local Wanderers fans expressing nothing but concern and offering nothing but support - they have been magnificent, despite them having to listen to me whingeing on about my concerns of what Anderson is doing to our club for the last three years. Definitely feeling the love for BWFC and if I was a religious man I would hope that's enough to see us through.

BBC breakfast this morning had a bit on it quoted Anderson has saying “ he as had no contact from the consortium or the trust since the administrators took over and not involved in any of the discussions and  not responsible for any of the delays for the last few months “

Just now, Farnywhite said:

BBC breakfast this morning had a bit on it quoted Anderson has saying “ he as had no contact from the consortium or the trust since the administrators took over and not involved in any of the discussions and  not responsible for any of the delays for the last few months “

He’s a moon man. Surely he doesn’t think anyone buys his bollocks anymore?

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Just read the kids version on newsround. Most sense any of it has made since the whole thing started! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/49473602

If there editorial team could please explain the 5m loan from fildraw to ICI and how it seems to then turn into first 10m and then 0m on the same balance sheet I'd be eternally grateful.