Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, DomRepWanderer said:

You'd think that Iles being the LOCAL reporter would be giving us regular updates, but nah fuck all.

He can only give updates if he's got something to report. I doubt he's sat there on a load of inside information, just to piss you off. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Fact still stands that he's a reporter, it's his job to be pecking heads for any scraps to share.

I'm sure he is, but if there aren't any scraps, what is he supposed to do? Would you prefer him to speculate and repeat rumours?

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm sure he is. Would you prefer him to speculate and repeat rumours?

really?

Won't be doing a running commentary today folks - but understand there are business links between the Manchester property guy reported this morning and Kamani family. Bottom line is still no bid for club, though.

• Site Supporter
Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

really?

Won't be doing a running commentary today folks - but understand there are business links between the Manchester property guy reported this morning and Kamani family. Bottom line is still no bid for club, though.

So he IS reporting the scraps of information he's given... He can't really win can he?

• Site Supporter

SSN have  a countdown clock for Bury and Bolton.

Jim White is 40 minutes away from sticking his cock into the big screen and ejaculating all over the studio.

What a set of cunts.

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

really?

And the Kamani s ruled themselves out of it this morning when asked  . Getting worried it’s going to be FV or nothing I feel  

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I am in the lake district on the first day of my holiday and after a glorious day it has started fucking raining. I need good news...

They do Loweswater Gold at The Lily Bar in Ambleside.

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Just driven past the stadium around 4pm, around 100 fans scattered around and a few TV crews. The vultures are circling.

5pm isn’t really of any significance to us. What the efl do regards to lifting the suspension makes no difference to us at this stage. 

Still confident a deal will be done tonight. 

5 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

ajjogzqq_bigger.jpg

...I'm told there was one other radical proposal made today, from another party, but it was rejected. Meanwhile, Bolton are in real danger of joining Bury in...who knows? Northern Premier, probably. As of an hour ago, total stalemate between Ken Anderson and Eddie Davies Trust.

Made up, please stop posting shite on here, it's not twitter