Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

30 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

i genuinely feel sick right now. Seeing Bury FC go (or likely to go) just shows how quickly things can go wrong in less than a few hours after being the better bet of our two clubs to survive this morning. We are on the brink

Bury were never the better bet to survive. There is a reason they were not allowed to start the season. But we are far from safe and in for a long night. I'm hoping for a deal before 9am.

6 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Made up, please stop posting shite on here, it's not twitter

Is it? Thats good to know, not being sarcastic either.

I've deleted now so may as well remove it from your quote.

Edited by dazl1212

1 hour ago, Spider said:

People - lots of them - said this about Ken Anderson when he was the ONLY option (myself included).

Back then, we still had the option of entering administration to buy time to find a new owner rather than letting Anderson get his grubby mitts on the club.

Back then the club was worth a damn sight more and ED was about to write off the bulk of the club's debt which a different buyer might have been enticed by.

It's different now.

1 minute ago, Danny G said:

Doubt EDT will agree to that clause. 

If they did it means KA won’t pay the £7.5 million back 

And KA won't sign without the clause.  Total stalemate.

But before Bassini got that court order, all was good and 1 hr from completion if you believe the administrator.    Someone is lying.

1 minute ago, chrisw99 said:

But before Bassini got that court order, all was good and 1 hr from completion if you believe the administrator.    Someone is lying.

But that was before KA added the clause.

4 minutes ago, chrisw99 said:

Not a clue how close it was before the Bassini injunction but It was all 100% good to go at 5pm Friday. 

Then KA insisted on these clauses and refused to sign his part of the deal until it was agreed.

Total stalemate, nothing to do with either FV or Admin.

EDT and KA legal team are seeing who blinks first.

Edited by Danny G

4 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

Bury were never the better bet to survive. There is a reason they were not allowed to start the season. But we are far from safe and in for a long night. I'm hoping for a deal before 9am.

I was quoting the BBC when they said that they had a deal on the table at that time and we didn't 

1 minute ago, Danny G said:

It was all good to go at 5pm Friday.

Then KA insisted on these clauses and refused to sign his part of the deal until it was agreed.

Total stalemate, nothing to do with either FV or Admin.

EDT and KA legal team are seeing who blinks first.

Must have missed it but what are the clauses??

Just now, bwfc2003 said:

Don't believe anybody on here knows what the fuck is going on never mind about any clauses that he wants in the agreement (if there is one).

The admin blamed KA so we can only assume he is being a cunt and stalling the deal to kill us off.

1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

He wants an indemnity against any future civil action.

So ‘if’ he decided to not repay the £7.5 million that he obtained from ED then they could not take him to court over it. 

9 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Think this will need extra time

...extra time and then it will go to penalties. And there will be penalties.

I am crapping it because I don't believe Anderson gives a flying f*** about BWFC and will not even contemplate compromise in the interest of the club.

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Don't believe anybody on here knows what the fuck is going on never mind about any clauses that he wants in the agreement (if there is one).

The admin blamed KA so we can only assume he is being a cunt and stalling the deal to kill us off.

There are a few on here very close to the deal.

Remember who broke the story on here regarding Ken changing the goalposts hours before anybody else knew. 😜