Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

24 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

EDT having to agree to make Ken £7.5m better off at their own expense seems a much larger hurdle than what was previously suggested.

I said possibly hundreds of pages back that there is a difference between ED and EDT.

ED continued to top up funds even after he had sold.

ED Trustees have to act on behalf of the beneficiaries who are dependant on the income produced. It matters little whether KA thought he had a continuing supply from ED, the Trust has to act in the interests of the beneficiaries, not BWFC.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I mean I hate everyone (including ourselves at times) but Wigan, Wolves and Leeds have graduated to pure molten lava hatred in last couple of days

Leeds in particular. I hadn't realised quite what a pig-thick, backward, fuck-ugly shower of Sam Dingle-rimming mongalongadingtards they actually are.

I knew Yaaaarksherrr types could hold a grudge, but these cunts have made it an artform, all based on a dozen teenagers waving fivers at them a million years ago when they were last famous.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Leeds in particular. I hadn't realised quite what a pig-thick, backward, fuck-ugly shower of Sam Dingle-rimming mongalongadingtards they actually are.

I knew Yaaaarksherrr types could hold a grudge, but these cunts have made it an artform, all based on a dozen teenagers waving fivers at them a million years ago when they were last famous.

Matters not one iota. Don't register at the moment.

Only interested in hearing some positive news.

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Oh L**ds as a set of fans are one of the biggest heaving masses of inbred fucktards in the known universe.

21 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

I said possibly hundreds of pages back that there is a difference between ED and EDT.

ED continued to top up funds even after he had sold.

ED Trustees have to act on behalf of the beneficiaries who are dependant on the income produced. It matters little whether KA thought he had a continuing supply from ED, the Trust has to act in the interests of the beneficiaries, not BWFC.

At the risk of sparking a 1,000 word response (not from you), £7.5m is a lot of money regardless of whether you love BWFC (like Eddie) or are a sweaty fucking chancer who's in it for all he can get regardless of what's left behind.

Way back before he died, Eddie could've just stuck £5m directly into the club and watched it disappear with the rest of his cash. He obviously loaned it via Anderson for a reason and expected it to be paid back.

Edited by Tombwfc

1 minute ago, Morizio said:

Now this is coming out about the block that puts OUR clubs future in doubt, where are @Chris Custodietand @Sluffyto defend his honour?

BWFC give me a lot of pleasure, thick and thin. Anger is boiling. 

I may be wrong but I'm wondering if they've been put on a 24 hour ban?

I'm not having it they are staying this quiet through choice. 

1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

At the risk of sparking a 1,000 word response, £7.5m is a lot of money regardless of whether you love BWFC (like Eddie) or are a sweaty fucking chancer who's in it for all he can get regardless of what's left behind.

Way back before he died, Eddie could've just stuck £5m directly into the club and watched it disappear with the rest of his cash. He obviously loaned it via Anderson for a reason and expected it to be paid back.

You obviously aiming that at me then.

Fwiw this is what I posted on Nuts earlier on -

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t19965-keir-gordon#394872

Have a nice day.