Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

7 minutes ago, Danny G said:

Hotel staff due to be paid today, not happened.

Been told it will be Friday. 

Could imagine there will be a lot of panic now due to this especially with the threat of liquidation, suppose though that is for just the club not the hotel?

Edited by Okocha10

3 minutes ago, Danny G said:

Hotel staff due to be paid today, not happened.

Been told it will be Friday. 

That could be good news - they were due to be paid by the administrators, but this could mean they're now due to be paid by FV?

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, ex_midlandwhite said:

We could do with a couple of home games this week so 25,000 people could donate £20, that would be a good start at least. I feel timing isn't on our side, nthey currently are for the club, o income for 4 weeks unless they sell STs which won't happen.

Last Saturday really was the last chance to prove the club could be saved.

Would that donation of £20 be as well as the entrance fee? Let's face it, no way, even when things are as perilous as they currently are for the club, we're getting 25k on. People don't seem to realise that it's partly the fault of the stay-away thousands who helped to create this situation.

Just now, MickyD said:

Would that donation of £20 be as well as the entrance fee? Let's face it, no way, even when things are as perilous as they currently are for the club, we're getting 25k on. People don't seem to realise that it's partly the fault of the stay-away thousands who helped to create this situation.

Kenneth would be bathing in £20 notes if that was the case I reckon, the stay always have made him play his hand as I see it

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Or nobody.

yep, that's where I was heading.

We've realistically got today & tomorrow at most. If the deal isn't complete by Friday 9am, we're finished as we won't be able to pay anyone and administration will have failed.

3 minutes ago, Matthew1234 said:

Please could you elaborate - are we looking like things are sorted with Ken and EDT?

Last I heard nobody had blinked.

Admin will have to pull the plug soon though. It can’t go on. 

• Site Supporter

A question or two about administrators:

Where do they get the recompense for doing their bit of the job?

What's the qualifications needed to pretend your an expert administrator and actually be fairly shit at it but it doesn't matter, you'll get paid anyway?

1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

I've just been told the hotel staff have been due to been paid on Friday, never this Wednesday. This off someone who works at the hotel, they get paid every last Friday of the month

That's what Parky said on Sky last night, payday is the last friday of the month.  assuming hotel staff / BWFC staff are the same.

8 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

I've just been told the hotel staff have been due to been paid on Friday, never this Wednesday. This off someone who works at the hotel, they get paid every last Friday of the month

That would require BACS payments to be submitted today.