Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That’d be the furry scene. It’s actually pretty big now. 

They have Baby furs as well which is obviously a bit more niche. 

I'm not going to ask how you know all that, but whatever floats your boat my friend, ::lol::!!! 

The closest I've ever got is reading Leopold von Sacher-Masoch's infamous novel Venus In Furs. 

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

9 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I just assumed it was ironic Northern humour. Well, not Northern, Lancastrian, as there aren’t any Yorkshire comedians.

Well East Midlands but I concider myself more a northerner due to the way I speak, my sense of humour, my outlook on life etc. 

2 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Well East Midlands but I concider myself more a northerner due to the way I speak, my sense of humour, my outlook on life etc. 

I meant Lofty at OT, but I’m sure you are entertaining and amusing!

14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That’d be the furry scene. It’s actually pretty big now. 

They have Baby furs as well which is obviously a bit more niche. 

Always had you down as a niche player.

• Members
19 minutes ago, Spider said:

Nearly there

Patience is not a football fan's best virtue, but just a little more required.

We can start moaning about lack of transfers again soon enough.

Ventures Out.

Are you the first one to say this? You should be proud 

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

As much as I see where you are coming from Micky that just isn't true. If we'd had 25k on every week the money coming in would have been spunked away on paying over the odds fees & wages for bang average at best players like it is at most clubs. It'd be like giving a junkie money & expecting him to buy food with it. 

The fans are in no way at fault here, the custodians have been.... and to be fair Bournemouth do OK on crowds of 10,000.

Agree entirely.

Also why more cash filtering down from the prem won't solve issues in its own right.

It'd just be frittered away as per now.

11 minutes ago, Danny G said:

Nearly there according to Nixon.

1 last doc

i know I know 

Great Scott!!!

Actually if we went back to the 27th of October 1955 things were a lot better, at least we were in Division 1, even though we'd just lost to Burnley 2-0

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Despite everything, I simply cannot condone this shit. Who thought this would be a good idea for fucks sake?

We might be on our arse, but asking these cunts for a cup of tea is hardly going to settle anything. Beyond tinpot.

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, sky and outdoor

Fuck that’s really bad, I’d rather just pass in our sleep. That image will haunt us for years to come if we get through this shit. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Matt said:

Fuck that’s really bad, I’d rather just pass in our sleep. That image will haunt us for years to come if we get through this shit. 

As much as it sticks in the craw, if someone stuck a check in his pocket which kept us going for another week or two whilst it gets sorted, then great effort.

Not that that would happen though