Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Nice to see now it's done the administrators just come flat out and say what we knew all along, that it was Anderson, being a cunt, as always, along every step of the process.

Now hes fucked off for good, hopefully the signing who were waiting to be allowed to be signed, can get sorted and the kids can take a break, although with the experience recently, maybe they will smash the U23 league 

• Site Supporter

No excuses

None whatsoever

We're still a long way from fixed but anyone fucking moaning this season can fuck off to Old Trafford 

Get. The. Fucking. Fuck. In. There.

Sharron, anytime you want, my sweet angel.

Edited by Spider

Not sure that words can describe the relief right now. Feels weird actually. 

Well done to all concerned for their perseverance and, having been so close to the edge, let’s hope the fans turn out in numbers. 

A long road still to go, but at least we’re still on it. 

Now get those season tickets on sale!

3 minutes ago, Baba O'Riley said:

Was starting to think this would never happen, I could skrike with joy!

I did pal, let it out.

Fucking superb

Parking thoughts on Anderson to one side for now, not letting him spoil this.

Overjoyed

Thank Fuc for this . 

I can stop reading this fucking thread every two minutes and hopefully get some sleep now.

but we have our club back and that was something I thought would not happen with all the false dawns

get season tickets on sale and get some money in and let’s start to rise again

fucking get in. COYWM

"The Trust were forced to constantly compromise their position in the face of circumstances and demands which were wholly unreasonable. This says much about their determination not to allow Eddie's beloved Bolton Wanderers to suffer any longer at the hands of Ken Anderson.

"Sadly, Mr Anderson has used his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes. Thankfully, with the assistance of the Trust and others, we were able to overcome this obstacle.

What a slimy cunt. haha fuck you wotsit